1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Postums wrote:
Postums wrote:
Ultimate abilities are Combat Salvage and Digging in where EVERY BUILDING IS FREE. You still have to pay for your base and upgrades, but you can put down supply pads, generators, or anything under the sun for free.
A single building to clarify.
No.

Not a single building.

Every building you purchase for every base on every slot is free....
Will have to wait to see, because I'm fairly positive it said a base building and not every building for free unless you want to wait for the cooldown? It's also the last leader power tier at which point a player should already have a fully built up base, yeah?
It's a passive, so no cooldown, and that leads me to believe it's every building.
Postums wrote:
Postums wrote:
Ultimate abilities are Combat Salvage and Digging in where EVERY BUILDING IS FREE. You still have to pay for your base and upgrades, but you can put down supply pads, generators, or anything under the sun for free.
No.

Not a single building.

Will have to wait to see, because I'm fairly positive it said a base building and not every building for free unless you want to wait for the cooldown? It's also the last leader power tier at which point a player should already have a fully built up base, yeah?
It's a passive, so no cooldown, and that leads me to believe it's every building.
Yeah I just rechecked the video and I was wrong. It definitely seems OP.
Postums wrote:
Postums wrote:
No.

Not a single building.

NERF IT NOW!
Postums wrote:
Postums wrote:
No.

Not a single building.

NERF IT NOW!
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Trust me. It's every single building on every single base for every single slot for free always and forever.
Thanks for checking out our last minute unofficial stream guys! It was fun, even with the rough edges and technical hiccups. I hope we can do more like this in the future.

The VOD of the stream should be on my Beam channel for 14 days if you missed it (yes we had some audio/microphone level issues).

Johnson is on target to release Monday 5/22!
ske7ch wrote:
Thanks for checking out our last minute unofficial stream guys! It was fun, even with the rough edges and technical hiccups. I hope we can do more like this in the future.

The VOD of the stream should be on my Beam channel for 14 days if you missed it (yes we had some audio/microphone level issues).

NICE 22nd!!!!!!!!! For Johnson need that vidoc for him too;)
ske7ch wrote:

So excited, I finally have a reason to play UNSC!
Wait I thought that concept art in the vidoc was a joke.
ske7ch wrote:

I don't know about the ladies, but that's definitely what I like!
Between the invulnerability, healing, siege turret, and bunker, I see Johnson being an effective containment hero.
So is Sgt. Johnson not dead now? Does anyone have any details behind this?
All leaders that are being added unless otherwise noted aren't canon to my knowledge.
Wait, there was a stream?

And Johnson is pretty cool. Too bad I can't find games in Halo Wars 2 anymore. so it doesn't really matter to me...
Hotrod192 wrote:
Wait, there was a stream?

And Johnson is pretty cool. Too bad I can't find games in Halo Wars 2 anymore. so it doesn't really matter to me...
It was an unofficial stream.
Link
Multiplayet isn't cannon so anything is allowed, look at sgt. Forge he's dead but you can play as him.
I really dont want to kill Johnsonwith my hunter babies but ig i have to... i really wanna be Johnson but i hate UNSC
But they already made a dead guy a leader. Why not the heretic leader, while you're at it? He could be banished, since he was rebelling anyway.
Non canon. Like the other sarge in the game
Anybody know the time frame this will be released?
Anybody know the time frame this will be released?
Nothing for sure yet, hopefully next week
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4