I was thinking why not add Atriox into the game. It would be a good addition to the game and it would make halo wars more popular.
I was thinking why not add Atriox into the game. It would be a good addition to the game and it would make halo wars more popular.
Please do this. What ever it takes. What ever the cost.
Did you just install this game to knot know hes in the game
Kappa
I have been thinking the same thing for a while. Here are my ideas for his leader powers and style. Base on the lore he seems to be more of a defensive hero so he should have some fortification ability and have mines early on. He also doesn't like how his people were used for suicide missions, so he should have some powers to help keep them alive. It shouldn't be a full heal as he is a brute, but more of a defense matrix that give his troops more survivability. It could be called atriox's matrix. He should have meme beam, but not three as for his ultimate he would fire a giant laser onto the battlefield. I'm thinking they could call it devastation.
Thatd be pretty awesome but if they add an Atriox leader, i want a Decimus one too! Its only fair
it would be interesting to see
I have been thinking the same thing for a while. Here are my ideas for his leader powers and style. Base on the lore he seems to be more of a defensive hero so he should have some fortification ability and have mines early on. He also doesn't like how his people were used for suicide missions, so he should have some powers to help keep them alive. It shouldn't be a full heal as he is a brute, but more of a defense matrix that give his troops more survivability. It could be called atriox's matrix. He should have meme beam, but not three as for his ultimate he would fire a giant laser onto the battlefield. I'm thinking they could call it devastation.
I think "Eradication" would sound even better for an ability like that laser beam storm you mentioned. And I think it would make sense for Atriox to have another brute chosen by Atriox as his hero instead of himself; it shows how he commands so many troops that he doesn't even need to come down to the battlefield on his own.
But... he... is? 🤔
You're kidding right?
Was this meant for halo infinite forum because your troll is obvious because you clearly played with atriox
I assume you mean you want Atriox in Halo: Infinite, right? Because, uh, he is in Halo Wars 2.

That said, I'd welcome Atriox as part of Halo: Infinite. I think it would generate more interest in HW2.
TBE Reek wrote:
Was this meant for halo infinite forum because your troll is obvious because you clearly played with atriox
Is it trolling if the dripping sarcasm is thick enough to float bullets in?