1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Sgt Johnson leader AND hero on the battlefield with a shotgun :D
Nadesicle wrote:
InRagnaroK wrote:
Prometheans please! it would be perfect as a new faction. Imagine what they ultimate unit could look like.
This is exactly the last thing we want in this game.
I mean, "We" Is a big statement buddy.
I wouldn't mind it, sheesh
Nadesicle wrote:
InRagnaroK wrote:
Prometheans please! it would be perfect as a new faction. Imagine what they ultimate unit could look like.
I forgot that this community is mainly Halo 4+ players now and majority of the original community has moved on. Promethians are nice, but the original Halo formula of UNSC vs Covenant is where it's at.
Nadesicle wrote:
Nadesicle wrote:
InRagnaroK wrote:
I forgot that this community is mainly Halo 4+ players now and majority of the original community has moved on. Promethians are nice, but the original Halo formula of UNSC vs Covenant is where it's at.
exactly
CeresVR wrote:
This isnt really a leader that is faction specific, but what if they made a leader that was like cutter and shipmaster in the fact of that he(or she) is captain of their own ship, but they were actually limited based on population, even when the units die. essentially all once all your population is maxed, it wont decrease, the flip side to this would be that none of your units would "die" per se, it would be a bit similar to heroes in campaign. you could have that this leader would have a unique building that would allow them to reviving or heal units. This leader basically would about improvising and making it feel like your actual crew was on the ground rather than instantly replace your units once they die. Iif you guys have any thoughts on this please let me know, I personally find this to be a very interesting idea..
I agree with being able to play with a gravemind
They need to add the covenant as a 3rd faction and bring back vamps and jackals. Id be upset if they brought back the old covenant leaders with banished bases. Even if they arent technically added as a 3rd faction, please at least make their bases look different
flood? eh
I never liked flood but... building ultimate flood unit and hearing I AM MONUMENT TO ALL YOUR SINS is quite appealing...
No I think the Gravemind should be your bases (yes that s is there for a reason! :D) and you should have loads of crazy psychic powers, spore clouds and tentacle attacks as leader abilities.

Also I know its ripping off StarCraft but the Flood should probably have a creep mechanic. Be so cool to see the map corrupted by the parasite.
I cant believe they didnt have a flood faction in this game at launch. A new faction is exactly what this game is missing. If they want this game to have a lasting player base a third faction is needed. Multiple factions provide a lot more variety and strategy for RTS's IMO.
Archaic wrote:
I cant believe they didnt have a flood faction in this game at launch. A new faction is exactly what this game is missing. If they want this game to have a lasting player base a third faction is needed. Multiple factions provide a lot more variety and strategy for RTS's IMO.
Oh I know, I mean it was so awkward how in every single game interview and panel people kept asking about additional factions and campaigns. But its far from surprising, they were the two major complaints about Halo Wars 1 and it was really an expectation that this would be addressed.

I mean I remember one interview where he was talking about how they had set the game post Halo 5 and the crafty interviewer asks "so will we be playing as anyone else?" (Prometheans) and the guy was like nope; maybe DLC down the road.

I think Kevin Grace said something along the lines of wanting to give time for these characters and factions to be developed before doing any sort of cross over. Basically they wanted to focus on the Spirit and the Banished. That said I know at least one guy who has said he doesn't want to buy the game until they add a Banished Campaign and his interest may very well have gone by the time that happens. Having it there at launch should have been a given.
Archaic wrote:
Oh I know, I mean it was so awkward how in every single game interview and panel people kept asking about additional factions and campaigns. But its far from surprising, they were the two major complaints about Halo Wars 1 and it was really an expectation that this would be addressed.

I mean I remember one interview where he was talking about how they had set the game post Halo 5 and the crafty interviewer asks "so will we be playing as anyone else?" (Prometheans) and the guy was like nope; maybe DLC down the road.

I think Kevin Grace said something along the lines of wanting to give time for these characters and factions to be developed before doing any sort of cross over. Basically they wanted to focus on the Spirit and the Banished. That said I know at least one guy who has said he doesn't want to buy the game until they add a Banished Campaign and his interest may very well have gone by the time that happens. Having it there at launch should have been a given.
Absolutely. Very few RTS's have 2 factions, although they do exist. I am holding out hope they add an additional faction.
Nadesicle wrote:
I don't want to see any Forerunners. I'm enjoying the throwback enemy style and don't want to see Promethians running around!
What about instead of an Promethean leader, we maybe get an elite on the side of the banished that has been studying the forerunners and their technology. And he finds a way to get sentinels and Prometheans under his control. But instead of them looking the way they are, he changes their look to have more of a banished look to them. His name could be like the architect, or something one that line. This would be great because it will make the banished look more like intelligent, and cunning individuals, because that is what Atroix is.
The flood would be fun
I want to see more banished leaders
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2