1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
List your favorite maps or maps you think they should add to the game . Also you can list changes that may need to be made to certain maps..
Every single map from HW1 re-vamped with the new power hook nodes.
Postums wrote:
No please. Why we should get maps that doesnt fit the new gameplay? Halo Wars 1 map are flat, some of them offer different levels but the design is completely different. PLUS, why we should get old fashion maps instead of new things? I just dont get this strange nostalgia, seriously. HW definitive edition is there. lay it if you want to see the old maps. But I think Halo Wars 2 deserve something new.

Myself I think it could be nice if they could add more maps from differnet locations of the Ark. I trust Jeremy Cook and the team behind the design, they are just frigginf awesome. Halo Wars 2 so far looks incredible. I happy with anything they do.
They should make a new map based on a Halo ring
A revamped version of "The Covenant" from Halo 3 as well as the mission before it would be cool.

Valhalla, because in HW1 we had Blood Gulch. Valhalla was on the Ark.

How about a map with a killamabob that spits out support Sentinels? Or one that spits out Enforcers.

A map based on Onyx would be cool if we got a Slll hero/leader
Silent Cartographer... he he.
I hope they make a new snow map
BlinxESP wrote:
Postums wrote:
No please. Why we should get maps that doesnt fit the new gameplay? Halo Wars 1 map are flat, some of them offer different levels but the design is completely different. PLUS, why we should get old fashion maps instead of new things? I just dont get this strange nostalgia, seriously. HW definitive edition is there. lay it if you want to see the old maps. But I think Halo Wars 2 deserve something new.

Myself I think it could be nice if they could add more maps from differnet locations of the Ark. I trust Jeremy Cook and the team behind the design, they are just frigginf awesome. Halo Wars 2 so far looks incredible. I happy with anything they do.
Key word being "re-vamped with the new power hook nodes" IE re-imagined for the new game.

Sorry, but I loved the original maps and if they were re-worked with elevation on some of the maps that didn't have it - it would work well.
It would be cool if we got a snow map since we don't have any
That could be nice... It could be awesome to use Kinsano fire on a snow map... I even like the idea because could be a little clinch to HW1
How about some gross looking flood maps
A map on Earth would be awesome like when the unsc was at war with the covenant it could be a epic battle field.
BlinxESP wrote:
That could be nice... It could be awesome to use Kinsano fire on a snow map... I even like the idea because could be a little clinch to HW1
I agree
A New Mombasa map would be cool, with some of the details and textures being destroyed cities and the key locations like the zoo enclosure and the destroyed ONI facility from ODST.
Fixing the garrison on Rift so both can or can't attack the nearby base. Now one can and the other can't which is ridiculous.

Fixing the sentinels defense on badland (1 guarding the power node on one side and 3 on the opposite side.. why?)

I would enjoy a Fort Deen remake, but that is pretty much it.
Hopefully they bring back fort Deen and the docks.
At the VERY least I've love Fort Deen. That map was just 3v3 perfection.
I would like a nap focused more on infantry and aircraft than vehicles. A very hilly area with most areas being only accessible to infantry and aircraft.
Fixing the garrison on Rift so both can or can't attack the nearby base. Now one can and the other can't which is ridiculous.

Fixing the sentinels defense on badland (1 guarding the power node on one side and 3 on the opposite side.. why?)

I would enjoy a Fort Deen remake, but that is pretty much it.
I agree
I'd like to see some installation maps.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2