Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

[Locked] New missions and leaders for 2018

OP armand1007

Does anyone know if there will be any more missions and leaders for 2018_
Nope!
There probably won't be more content updates.

It sounds like they'll be just doing bug fixes and 1 or 2 more balance updates.
this is so sad i was hipped there would maybe be more missions and commanders this year....thats a bummer.
I hope 343 will add some new content my I insist for the billionth time a terminus fire fight update that includes dlc units in the mix
armand1007 wrote:
this is so sad i was hipped there would maybe be more missions and commanders this year....thats a bummer.
Personally I'd love new missions and new maps, but alas.....
It seems they're focusing more on updating mcc and with halo 6 coming out in like a year and a half I see halo games taking a backseat for awhile
its sad becuase i get that they might be focused in halo 6 but what if we dont see Jerome, Cutter and etc in that game ill feel like we missed a chunk of story there lol.
343 is not a strategy game developer mainly. They focus is FPS and though they did a phenomenal job on HW2, it's not their forte and it's take alot manpower off the team and of content alot needs balancing already. I doubt we will see anymore "new" content, maybe something extra with easter eggs for halo 6 in the future as development comes along, but they will probably only be doing periodic balance.bug patches
CA made the game, not 343. 343 was the publisher
with chasing shadows comic and showing the silent shadow (or just a squad of them) joining the banished, there is a possibility in my opinion that they could become the next banished leader.
with chasing shadows comic and showing the silent shadow (or just a squad of them) joining the banished, there is a possibility in my opinion that they could become the next banished leader.
I watched that video too but Rise of Atriox is old stuff by now.
Some new leaders would be great, especially because operation spearbreaker had those awesome odst heros and it would be cool to have like a rookie leader that utilized them but I doubt it
WE NEED MORE CONTENT AND BUG FIXES LOL
I think new leaders at this point would be complete murder on balancing. Maybe a new unit somewhere, but not a new leader. I would love to see a new campaign where we get to see Kinsano and YapYap in relation to the Halo universe: as of now they are the only two that don't make an appearance in the Halo Campaigns at all (No, Yapyap being on Reach does not count).
Maps is what we need at this point getting tired of the same old maps but they don't give a crap about this game anymore so don't hold your breath....
Maps is what we need at this point getting tired of the same old maps but they don't give a crap about this game anymore so don't hold your breath....
Excuse me, what? We've been getting regular balance updates, YapYap isn't that old, and the devs are still releasing fixes. What part about this sounds like not giving a crap about the most successful console-based rts?
armand1007 wrote:
WE NEED MORE CONTENT AND BUG FIXES LOL
Please don't revive old topics thanks and turn your caps lock off