Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

New Patch Message!

OP BigDanBox

Every time I start the game up on the home screen it always tells me about the new patch. Now the game is being abandoned can they at least make it so I don't get that message every time!
BigDanBox wrote:
Every time I start the game up on the home screen it always tells me about the new patch. Now the game is being abandoned can they at least make it so I don't get that message every time!
They should really just make it so that the message appears once.
Ironically, they'd have to patch it to do so. And you'd get a New Patch message to let you know the Patch Message had been removed.
MysticKami wrote:
Ironically, they'd have to patch it to do so. And you'd get a New Patch message to let you know the Patch Message had been removed.
Knowing this game, the Patch Message patch would end up breaking something else.
tuhin94 wrote:
MysticKami wrote:
Knowing this game, the Patch Message patch would end up breaking something else.
They really need to fix the game's UI. It's so buggy and sluggish.
Yeah, that patch message is weird honestly. Dunn, maybe just make it pop up once only. Or now that the game is not any longer support, maybe out some links to the community websites.