[Locked] New Patch/Update (NOW LIVE!)

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
All units! The July DLC update for Halo Wars 2 is finally available.

UPDATE: The new achievements tied to the latest DLC are now verified to be working. Enjoy!

UPDATE: The issue where the DLC content wasn't available for standalone purchase on Win10 has been resolved.

Please note:

Serina and Operation: Spearbreaker have been verified as showing up and working correctly for Xbox One and Windows 10. However, you will still need to "INSTALL" the content in order to have it fully functioning in-game.

Thanks for your patience as we all endured unusually long (and frankly, frustrating) publish times for this new content. The 343 team will continue to escalate and work closely with the marketplace teams to sort out what's going on and attempt to find solutions to improve for the future.
❤❤❤
Is there any information on why the updates stall when we try to download them?
why does it take so long

This post has been hidden.

I cant wait =-O
ske7ch wrote:
Please Let us know when displacement of shipmaster is adjusted.
I pressed update and now it says 0% and Updating for the past 5 minutes..

This post has been hidden.

I pressed update and now it says 0% and Updating for the past 5 minutes..
ske7ch wrote:
1. Let the download go - even if it appears to stall or go slow - if you interrupt the download you'll almost certainly have to download the entire game again. Be patient.
You're welcome
Honor awaits
I never interrupted the download or turned off my Xbox but I still have to download the whole 32GB :(
I JG Fox I wrote:
ske7ch wrote:
Please Let us know when displacement of shipmaster is adjusted.
Probably will let us know in patch notes
it just finished and i have the ultimate edition why can't i play the new expansion i checked the xbox store and it isn't there
it just finished and i have the ultimate edition why can't i play the new expansion i checked the xbox store and it isn't there
It takes a while for it to show up.
It takes a while for it to show up.
thx for telling me :)
Anyone else getting server issues right now? Definitely not my connection live with other games is fine.
heres the thing about telling us to just ignore that the update is broken, though.

its that while it's not working, it makes everything else on the console not work.
that mea we can't play a game, we can't watch bed on Netflix, YouTube ect. we cannot do anything.

the console will do nothing but give us error messages. you claim this is on Microsoft's end, if this issue only happened once it would be believable. but it isn't once. it's all the time. it's an issue on your end.
heIIy wrote:
heres the thing about telling us to just ignore that the update is broken, though.

its that while it's not working, it makes everything else on the console not work. that mea we can't play a game, we can't watch bed on Netflix, YouTube ect. we cannot do anything. the console will do nothing but give us error messages. you claim this is on Microsoft's end, if this issue only happened once it would be believable. but it isn't once. it's all the time. it's an issue on your end.
The update just worked fine for me, stop crying please
heIIy wrote:

its that while it's not working, it makes everything else on the console not work. that mea we can't play a game, we can't watch bed on Netflix, YouTube ect. we cannot do anything. the console will do nothing but give us error messages. you claim this is on Microsoft's end, if this issue only happened once it would be believable. but it isn't once. it's all the time. it's an issue on your end.
That's not something that happens to everyone, so I'm not sure it's on 343's side. What's your hardware?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7