5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7
heIIy wrote:
heIIy wrote:
heIIy wrote:
heIIy wrote:
heres the thing about telling us to just ignore that the update is broken, though.

its that while it's not working, it makes everything else on the console not work. that mea we can't play a game, we can't watch bed on Netflix, YouTube ect. we cannot do anything. the console will do nothing but give us error messages. you claim this is on Microsoft's end, if this issue only happened once it would be believable. but it isn't once. it's all the time. it's an issue on your end.
That's not something that happens to everyone, so I'm not sure it's on 343's side. What's your hardware?
cinsidering this is an issue exclusive to game?

yeah.
Others have shared that it's happened to them with other games, but you have the choice to take 343's word on it or not.
and yet this is the only game people mention when asked about updating issues. the one other person I've seen mention, and the only other person anyone provides as an example, is sketch himself, saying it did it once with halo 5.

they claim that it's an issue with the Xbox marketplace, which, again, if it only happened once would probably be true. but that it happens repeatedly is real damn suspicious.
I mean, if it's an issue, it can happen more than once.
I've played a lot of games in my time and not once has this happened. Actually, most DLC is released dead on at midnight the day it's said it will be released. And is usually never delayed. I love halo wars but I'd be willing to bet that it's on 343s end not microsoft.
My game won't start after downloading todays update I might see microsofts and 343 logo then it stays on a black screen while hearing the main menu music this is not restoring my trust in 343 if any body else has this issue please let me know
why does my update randomly stop plz help
heIIy wrote:
heIIy wrote:
heres the thing about telling us to just ignore that the update is broken, though.
its that while it's not working, it makes everything else on the console not work. that mea we can't play a game, we can't watch bed on Netflix, YouTube ect. we cannot do anything. the console will do nothing but give us error messages. you claim this is on Microsoft's end, if this issue only happened once it would be believable. but it isn't once. it's all the time. it's an issue on your end.
The update just worked fine for me, stop crying please
good for you buddy
heIIy wrote:
That's not something that happens to everyone, so I'm not sure it's on 343's side. What's your hardware?
cinsidering this is an issue exclusive to this game?
yeah.

it happens on all four of my xboxes, both of my buddies xboxes, and there's another topic on forum of it happening to a bunch of other people.

the dude who posted above this post can be ignored, too. I never said anything about it not actually updating. I said the fact it sent update properly breaks the console while it's doing it.
This happened to me as well. Madden wouldnt open, Netflix wouldn't open, halo 5 wouldn't open. I eventually got pissed and just made it download all 33 gigs again.
why does my update randomly stop plz help
Pause the download and wait for a good 10-15 minutes. It may not pause for a good bit but once you have pressed pause it will eventually. Its hard but be patient, don' t reset your console. After this waiting for pause time period it will pause. Once it does, resume the download and it starts right up. The key is waiting for it to pause the DL.
Koala850 wrote:
heIIy wrote:
heIIy wrote:
The update just worked fine for me, stop crying please
good for you buddy
heIIy wrote:
cinsidering this is an issue exclusive to this game?
yeah.

it happens on all four of my xboxes, both of my buddies xboxes, and there's another topic on forum of it happening to a bunch of other people.

the dude who posted above this post can be ignored, too. I never said anything about it not actually updating. I said the fact it sent update properly breaks the console while it's doing it.
This happened to me as well. Madden wouldnt open, Netflix wouldn't open, halo 5 wouldn't open. I eventually got pissed and just made it download all 33 gigs again.
Yep, quite understandable. I did this as well before..
I think 343 should send a xbox live message to halo wars 2 owners or something to at least explain. Alike the message you get sometimes after some promotion or whatever. People that do not read this forum will not have a clue and probably restart since you xbox doing nothing else is confusing.
So does anyone even have serina or operation spear breaker yet.
heIIy wrote:
heIIy wrote:
heIIy wrote:
heIIy wrote:

cinsidering this is an issue exclusive to game?

yeah.
Others have shared that it's happened to them with other games, but you have the choice to take 343's word on it or not.
and yet this is the only game people mention when asked about updating issues. the one other person I've seen mention, and the only other person anyone provides as an example, is sketch himself, saying it did it once with halo 5.

they claim that it's an issue with the Xbox marketplace, which, again, if it only happened once would probably be true. but that it happens repeatedly is real damn suspicious.
I mean, if it's an issue, it can happen more than once.
I've played a lot of games in my time and not once has this happened. Actually, most DLC is released dead on at midnight the day it's said it will be released. And is usually never delayed. I love halo wars but I'd be willing to bet that it's on 343s end not microsoft.
Most of those go based off of when the content itself releases. Almost every time, especially in terms of dlc,you do a pre download and wait for the "key" to release.
TANKSLAP wrote:
Nope. If it's live now, I can't find find it. Also, as of posting this, the window ske7ch said the dlc would launch in is closed. Unless ,of course, it's slower then they thought.
SunkenDrey wrote:
TANKSLAP wrote:
Nope. If it's live now, I can't find find it. Also, as of posting this, the window ske7ch said the dlc would launch in is closed. Unless ,of course, it's slower then they thought.
It'd be nice if we got an update on what's going on.

It's worrying that we don't even have the free Blitz packs yet. Those have always come out shortly after a pre-DLC update.
Is new dlc included in season pass? What is new dlc exactly?
SunkenDrey wrote:
TANKSLAP wrote:
It'd be nice if we got an update on what's going on.

It's worrying that we don't even have the free Blitz packs yet. Those have always come out shortly after a pre-DLC update.
If you look in game, particularly the campaign menus there is a change that includes both Op: Spearbreaker and the AtN campaigns. There is also serina who is still locked and new phenoix logs locked as well.

Its coming. I assure you.
Is new dlc included in season pass? What is new dlc exactly?
Everything dlc wise released thus far is included in the season pass. The only thing not included in the SP is Awaking the Nightmare coming this Fall.
man... Bad day to decide to not work... Got the update, but Serina and Campaign DLC are not yet out...

But i got a weird DLC called something like Customization Pack. Anyone else? what is that?
The only industry I know that has an issue with their updates and how long it takes to actually release your dlc, by the way are you aware that you can't play 2v2 ranked objective because it lags out saying you've lost connection when clearly that's not the case
Halo: The Colony Curse strikes again!

No, really, isn't just fun that this DLC is in part about him too?

Its those living walls, they are blocking us off from our DLCs c;

Lets hope they dont do a halo 5 jul mdama death because it would suck

Lets hope they dont do a halo 5 jul mdama death because it would suck
Nope, just started installing her :P
Someone can tell me if Serina and Spearbreaker DLC is live?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7