3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7
Attention all:

Try restarting your Xbox and look in the store. It's there for the downloading.

Happy playing 👍🏻
She's there for install but still shows as locked.
NK ME wrote:
Attention all:

Happy playing 👍🏻
It's out already, just look in the store
NK ME wrote:
Attention all:

Happy playing 👍🏻
Still nothing
NK ME wrote:
Attention all:

Happy playing 👍🏻
Still nothing
Ditto that^ lol. Normally I'm one of the lucky ones who find it immediately, but alas, no such luck.
Yes! Finally, thank you all!
it's up for me. just dl'd it
Yeah, it's not 343's fault (as much as the community loves to use them as a scapegoat). It's on Xbox Live's end. The new Doom update is also being a pain in the -Yoink-, at least for me. Part of it too might be hardware. My Xbox is a Day One model (can you believe the Xbox One released in 2013, where did the time go) and it has some notable problems compared to later models. Also, you haven't seen DLC release problems until you've played Mortal Kombat X. Back when DLC was still rolling for that game, the DLC would "uninstall" itself and "reinstall" itself randomly. The main point of this post is that we will all have it soon enough, we just have to wait for Microsoft to get its -Yoink- together.
This new leader is very disappointing...
This new leader is very disappointing...
yeah. she's meh.
heIIy wrote:
heIIy wrote:
heres the thing about telling us to just ignore that the update is broken, though.
its that while it's not working, it makes everything else on the console not work. that mea we can't play a game, we can't watch bed on Netflix, YouTube ect. we cannot do anything. the console will do nothing but give us error messages. you claim this is on Microsoft's end, if this issue only happened once it would be believable. but it isn't once. it's all the time. it's an issue on your end.
The update just worked fine for me, stop crying please
good for you buddy
heIIy wrote:
heres the thing about telling us to just ignore that the update is broken, though.
its that while it's not working, it makes everything else on the console not work. that mea we can't play a game, we can't watch bed on Netflix, YouTube ect. we cannot do anything. the console will do nothing but give us error messages. you claim this is on Microsoft's end, if this issue only happened once it would be believable. but it isn't once. it's all the time. it's an issue on your end.
That's not something that happens to everyone, so I'm not sure it's on 343's side. What's your hardware?
cinsidering this is an issue exclusive to this game?
yeah.

it happens on all four of my xboxes, both of my buddies xboxes, and there's another topic on forum of it happening to a bunch of other people.

the dude who posted above this post can be ignored, too. I never said anything about it not actually updating. I said the fact it sent update properly breaks the console while it's doing it.
Why do you have four Xbox's?? Haha
wow like always!
u only one developer who always release patch "u way", its mean whole system STOP working. 0% more than 10 minutes and ANY othets games or apps CANT even run coz u "u way update game".
This is ridiculous!

How long i must wait???
Yeah, it's not 343's fault (as much as the community loves to use them as a scapegoat). It's on Xbox Live's end. The new Doom update is also being a pain in the -Yoink-, at least for me. Part of it too might be hardware. My Xbox is a Day One model (can you believe the Xbox One released in 2013, where did the time go) and it has some notable problems compared to later models. Also, you haven't seen DLC release problems until you've played Mortal Kombat X. Back when DLC was still rolling for that game, the DLC would "uninstall" itself and "reinstall" itself randomly. The main point of this post is that we will all have it soon enough, we just have to wait for Microsoft to get its -Yoink- together.
Nope sry its Halo Wars 2 aka a 343 Product.

No other game breaks the entire XboxOne OS while trying to update.

its not the -Yoinking!- marcetplace or whatever. its the game.

I have over 50 games installed and not one of all these games has such issue while updating.

Stop making excuses for them when the issue is at their end.
Are there new achievements ?

I have over 50 games installed and not one of all these games has such issue while updating.

No, it's a marketplace issue. Just because it hasn't happened to you with other games doesn't mean it hasn't happened to other people. I've experienced it with at least 2 other games over the last year, neither of which were made by 343

Absolutely right!
After this new update I am unable to play either the multiplayer or single player. The game hangs on the loading screen everytime and the game exits on its own. Is it the new update? And am I the only one getting this error? If anyone knows a fix to this it would be great
My Update is 32GB big. Why is this -Yoink- every month?!

fix your buggy game 343i.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
My damn game wont even load. -Yoink- a title menu would be nice.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7