1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7
The problem that I'm having with these updates is that if I get them when I power down my system, I have auto update enabled, it hard resets my system which turns everything off and nothing happens until I turn on my console again to which I have a full game install to do all over again.
Every patch they put out it reinstalls the whole game for me. I'm pretty sure its not my xbox as I went through two of them this year.
Anyone else still not have the new dlc show up?
Mine still hasn't showed up. I've played against Serina, tho.
Again with the full game download update! Seriously this is beyond a joke...33gb
I did everything as instructed yet here i am waiting for the next 33hrs to play a game i paid for.
Hey 343 not everybody has fast internet, in Australia we are -Yoinked!- on 4mbs
I share with two housemates as well. Im sure they don't mind me using all the bandwith for almost 2 days straight huh?
HobbinGuy wrote:
Try going to your blitz menu and downloading her, that's how I got her.
HobbinGuy wrote:
Try going to your blitz menu and downloading her, that's how I got her.
Clever. I'll try.
Lol why are there no blur cutscenes for Spearbreaker? I am really, really hoping this trend doesn't continue for the entire Banished campaign we are getting this Fall. Bad enough the Season pass doesn't cover it, but if there are not Blur cutscenes, AGAIN, I will have a hard time justifying the cost.
Still missing game progress. Any chance this will ever get fixed?!
Yea⌛️
Ruined the game with this update.
Patch notes say that (vaguely) achievements have been fixed however mine is still clearly bugged....this is stupid.
heIIy wrote:
heres the thing about telling us to just ignore that the update is broken, though.

its that while it's not working, it makes everything else on the console not work. that mea we can't play a game, we can't watch bed on Netflix, YouTube ect. we cannot do anything. the console will do nothing but give us error messages. you claim this is on Microsoft's end, if this issue only happened once it would be believable. but it isn't once. it's all the time. it's an issue on your end.
Same here and this keeps on happening every time they release an update.
Lol why are there no blur cutscenes for Spearbreaker? I am really, really hoping this trend doesn't continue for the entire Banished campaign we are getting this Fall. Bad enough the Season pass doesn't cover it, but if there are not Blur cutscenes, AGAIN, I will have a hard time justifying the cost.
They said ATN will have blue and be a full campaign, maybe as long as the campaign we have now.
Serina, this very devalnceada faces the other leaders, their powers of leadership have too much reach, making the game slow, your units have too much advantage against infantry or anti-infantry and even against air vehicles, this I Note you play with kisano, you should really see the balance of the game.
nuchey wrote:
They said ATN will have blue and be a full campaign, maybe as long as the campaign we have now.
Do you have a source? I was unable to find this info.
nuchey wrote:
I remember they said it when I was watching the announcement of ATN at E3 on "Xbox Daily"
The bison is missing all of its animations like the tires don't turn and it constantly clips into itself
nuchey wrote:
It's in the Community update where they announced ATN. Also Blur cutscenes are ridiculously expensive, so it they had some Spearbreaker would have to cost a whole lot more than 5 dollars.
Is there a way I can opt out of these updates? I just want to play campaign and it annoys the neck out of me that literally every time I get on this game, I have a major update that needs to be installed.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7