Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

New super units

OP RedTokyo95

This is a topic that my friend suggested, but it would be nice to see new super units, but they would have to be leader specific mabey, for example, Forge or Jerome would have the Mammoth like the one form halo 4, and could support infantry, and the some of the banished could have the lich for the ship master and the arbiter, and it would be nice to have the gunship pelican as a replacement for the vultures, but not as powerful for obvious reasons, but who knows, it's an Intriguing topic, and i hope this will be discussed with further support.
RedTokyo95 wrote:
This is a topic that my friend suggested, but it would be nice to see new super units, but they would have to be leader specific mabey, for example, Forge or Jerome would have the Mammoth like the one form halo 4, and could support infantry, and the some of the banished could have the lich for the ship master and the arbiter, and it would be nice to have the gunship pelican as a replacement for the vultures, but not as powerful for obvious reasons, but who knows, it's an Intriguing topic, and i hope this will be discussed with further support.
You do realized the development of the game is pretty much done and majority of the 343 employees are working on infinite with the rest are working on mcc

halo wars has has nexy to do devs bud you can try that if halo wars 3 gets announced.
Send it to me
Send it to me
Me as well, Thanks much
TBE Reek wrote:
RedTokyo95 wrote:
You do realized the development of the game is pretty much done and majority of the 343 employees are working on infinite with the rest are working on mcc

halo wars has has nexy to do devs bud you can try that if halo wars 3 gets announced.
Send what to you?
I really agree with this idea and I do have ideas for new sentinel super units.