Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

[Locked] New ultimate units!!

OP iTzNoseyMold

I love the scarab and condon ship. But it would be super cool if in the new expansion or even a leader would bring in a new ultimate unit. They look so badass.
I love the scarab and condon ship. But it would be super cool if in the new expansion or even a leader would bring in a new ultimate unit. They look so badass.
I support it, if u are playing against unsc you know u can take the condor down by using wolverines, so it will bring more surprising events in wondering
if your enemy is building a certain super unit or both. Bemoth would make an exclent new super unit.
I support it, if u are playing against unsc you know u can take the condor down by using wolverines, so it will bring more surprising events in wondering
if your enemy is building a certain super unit or both. Bemoth would make an exclent new super unit.
Exactly! More suprise, making scouting a lot more important and encounters more interesting.
Exactly! More suprise, making scouting a lot more important and encounters more interesting.
How would you scout different type of super units ? Its made from the same building as heroes and when its finished.. well its finished and already destroying your base..
How would you scout different type of super units ? Its made from the same building as heroes and when its finished.. well its finished and already destroying your base..
If you haven't noticed, supers are pretty slow. If you scout it as it leaves the building you're gonna be able to build something. If you can, you're own super.
SunkenDrey wrote:
If you haven't noticed, supers are pretty slow. If you scout it as it leaves the building you're gonna be able to build something. If you can, you're own super.
Takes less than 2 minutes to get all the way across the largest map for the slowest unit, and the Condor and Scarab are not the slowest units.
SunkenDrey wrote:
Takes less than 2 minutes to get all the way across the largest map for the slowest unit, and the Condor and Scarab are not the slowest units.
Unless it's a Condor or Scarab all-in, they're gonna have something else slowing them down. Also, two minutes? That's plenty of time to double pump, at the very least, some kind of defense, or your own super because the quickest it's built is, if I recall correctly about a minute with just two build speed upgrades. So, if I double pump supers by the time you have your all-in knocking on my first bases front door, I already have two supers and some healers, or any combination of units necessary to fight you at my main.
I really want the Lich or Behemoth. We have 3 chances to get a Lich and none for a Behemoth, as I don't think new UNSC leaders are being made. Our 3 chances are with; YapYap, and the two new Banished leaders coming with ATN.
Though, I doubt it. I think YapYap will just have some variation of a grunt squad, and have Grunt Mech as a hero. Nothing exciting like a new Super Unit. But the new Banished ones (I think they're brutes, they're featured in this source here) could definitely give us some awesome new Super Units! I'd really like the Lich personally, but I'm sure if any are brought out, they will be awesome.
They should add the mammoth as a super unit
jamboy4567 wrote:
Please don't revive old topics by posting comments in them. Thanks!