Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

new unit types for banished and unsc

OP JohnWick4life

electronic warfare i saw some units when i was scanning page i saw infiltrator and unsc operator i believe unsc operator could go to isabel and infiltaritor for shipmaster if thats any good of an idea let me know
electronic warfare i saw some units when i was scanning page i saw infiltrator and unsc operator i believe unsc operator could go to isabel and infiltaritor for shipmaster if thats any good of an idea let me know
Wat? "Electronic warfare"?
Electronic Warfare! I don't know if that's the best wording, but he has a point if I catch him correctly!
Units and vehicles that harness the great powerful energy that threw humans into this technological age!
Units that, If I'm correct, can electrocute other units, or even vehicles in a spark of deadly streams of power!
It could be quite effective against both infantry and vehicle equally!
Judging by the beautiful effects of fire that I saw on Kinsano's new units, Electricity could be quite an opportunity!
Electronic Warfare! I don't know if that's the best wording, but he has a point if I catch him correctly!
Units and vehicles that harness the great powerful energy that threw humans into this technological age!
Units that, If I'm correct, can electrocute other units, or even vehicles in a spark of deadly streams of power!
Judging by the beautiful effects of fire that I saw on Kinsano's new units, Electricity could be quite an opportunity!
AAAAHHHH you refer to different types of damage and similar abilities! I don't see why not, if it would be anything like the gremlin in wars 1 it would be great!!
AAAAHHHH you refer to different types of damage and similar abilities! I don't see why not, if it would be anything like the gremlin in wars 1 it would be great!!
Just an idea! Or, his idea really, praise him! haha!
https://content.halocdn.com/media/Default/BlogPost/community-update/HaloWars2/hw2_unscunits-963426011a784e2d9a4fd55c54b260e8.jpg

https://content.halocdn.com/media/Default/BlogPost/community-update/HaloWars2/hw2_banishedunits-3eb7281838be472eb71177f037138974.jpg

unsc operator and banished infiltraitor both marked as E war
Is prefer these units to be global for each faction, not leader specific.

There's still room to house them in the armory/council.

My idea was that these units do not have weaponry but rather play a disruptive role in the game.
I doubt they'll be leader specific because there's 1 for each faction. Hopefully they'll be added sometime and prove useful.

My idea was that these units do not have weaponry but rather play a disruptive role in the game.
I like this idea. Similar to the hacker from c&c if you are familiar with that.
What would it disrupt? Resources, build times, leader powers?
D Rockage wrote:

I'm not familiar with the hacker.

I'm thinking something similar to the Templar in SC2, no weaponry but it has some abilities like dealing AoE damage, it could be a context skill: drop it on enemy units to deal AoE damage. Drop it on friendly units to boost speed. Drop it on enemy buildings to shut them down (like the gremlin). Something like that.
D Rockage wrote:

I'm not familiar with the hacker.

I'm thinking something similar to the Templar in SC2, no weaponry but it has some abilities like dealing AoE damage, it could be a context skill: drop it on enemy units to deal AoE damage. Drop it on friendly units to boost speed. Drop it on enemy buildings to shut them down (like the gremlin). Something like that.
And I am not familiar with the templar. Lol. From what you said it is far more versatile though. The hacker was just a unit you could send to someones base to leach their supply income. Either way adding a disruption unit of some kind will make the game more interesting.
i was thinking "E" war stood for Economic Warfare, but we'll see if they get added, i hope so, anything to diversify the gameplay.
How come the Mongoose wasn't the UNSC scout vehicle?
cuz jackrabbits way more badass
APMz 2 Hi wrote:
Mongooses were the main scout vehicle for the UNSC and jackrabbits won't be bad -Yoink- after they Nerf them and take there ability to attack away making them a true scout unit again
APMz 2 Hi wrote:
Mongooses were the main scout vehicle for the UNSC and jackrabbits won't be bad -Yoink- after they Nerf them and take there ability to attack away making them a true scout unit again
they won't remove its grenade launcher lol n the design of the jr is way better then that old atv