Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Next balance patch ideas

OP professorxsmurf

Just some points I feel are needed in a new balance patch. Let me know what you guys think should be added or changed.
-All around nerf to Deci boundless siphon
-Nerf to the speed boast of Deci boundless fury
-Slight buff to marines/grunts vs air
-Nerf to Decimus drop y ability
-Nerf to Anders Sentinal Network
-Another buff to Cutters jerome, preferably by giving his laser splash damage. (his damage to grunt squads is comical)
-Buff to health pool of Cutter close air support
-slight nerf to the health pool of Colony goliaths
-Buff to Arbiter plasma bolts
-Cost reduction to atriox eradication
-Nerf to Jerome command mantis
-buff to Johnson hero
-Buff to Serina hero
-Buff to Serina frostravens
-buff to voridus grenadiers
-Nerf to Pavium burnout
-Im not sure what but something that would stop Paviums ultimate turtle on sentery and badlands
Buff banshees
Change Isabel's Turret drop to a drop with units. A counter unit drop, something akin to what Shipmaster has.
Just some points I feel are needed in a new balance patch. Let me know what you guys think should be added or changed.
-Another buff to Cutters jerome, preferably by giving his laser splash damage. (his damage to grunt squads is comical)
-buff to Johnson hero
-Buff to Serina hero
-Nerf to Pavium burnout
-Im not sure what but something that would stop Paviums ultimate turtle on sentery and badlands
This is the best Balanced i ever view on the forum
Thank's for help the community:)
-buff to Johnson hero
-Buff to Serina hero
-Nerf to Pavium burnout
How about we leave my buddy pav alone okay:) lol
besides that great list
excuse me what
besides that great list
How about add a lich price hike as well :)
Not a bad list, though I see no reason for the grunt/marine buff against air. They do just fine as they are, a soft counter. You can take out 3 hornet or banshees with a just a few squads. Make them too strong and there's no point in building reavers/wolves.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Not a bad list, though I see no reason for the grunt/marine buff against air. They do just fine as they are, a soft counter. You can take out 3 hornet or banshees with a just a few squads. Make them too strong and there's no point in building reavers/wolves.
Yeah come to think of it you're probably right on that one. Im thinking of a way to help CT marines after the nerf to them was a big blow to UNSC leaders compared to banished, specifically to Cutter who's seems to be at his best when barely using vehicles at all.
Slight Nerf to vulture Phoenix missile but a slight buff to their health, normal damage, and speed. Make them units that can stand on their own for their price and not just disposable missile platforms.
besides that great list
How about add a lich price hike as well :)
Add a major price hike to that crap why is it priced at 600/600 that’s fairly cheap knowing pavs go triple burnout where that will offset the price by a lot one of pav bases is two in reality how is that fair it’s not I agree with you add price increase to lich and nerf burnout.

#nerfpav
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
The biggest thing that needs balancing is the matchmaking, premade teams of champs stomping randoms is the biggest issue with this game right now, at least as far as ranked goes.
The biggest thing that needs balancing is the matchmaking, premade teams of champs stomping randoms is the biggest issue with this game right now, at least as far as ranked goes.
Matchmaking has already been fixed, they can't fix that you solo queue though with randoms. Getting a team to communicate with solves that issue entirely.
New balance is important
But the bug causes the campaign data to disappear
I want you to correct it correctly.

The next update will add MAP too
Really fun
Why is Pavium now considered beast all of a sudden?
Why is Pavium now considered beast all of a sudden?
He's never not been OP. He released in the flamer meta though, so he was overlooked. Then people saw how broken he was. He fell out of "coolness" for a few months but people are playing him again now.
love the list. I've also been thinking that the T2 upgrade for serina frost troopers (flamers equivalent) should get a buff. Not necessarily damage, but increased freeze power could compliment the shatter abilities well

Adding a reliable stun to Johnson's bunker (not like a spartan slam, but a turret drop/ODST level stun) could make his early game a lot more interesting, especially since most units can outrun and kite him otherwise