Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

[Locked] No one playing PC multiplayer?

OP Elite x62

I've tried to find Blitz and standard matches after downloading to PC, but I can't seem to get a game, yet on console, I'm getting into games quickly. Is this some some sort of connection issue or is PC multiplayer dead already?
Game literally does not work on PC so the community is either waiting for a patch or leaving. It will probably be a vacant community like gear of war 4 pc if they don't fix it soon.
Yep, waiting on the next patch here. The current state of the PC version is unacceptable for a released game. If I had paid full price out of pocket for the ultimate edition, I would have asked for a refund.
Same here. Waiting hours to find players and finally getting disconnected during play.
I already washed my hands of it. Complete waste of $80.
May come back to dabble when/IF they fix the PC release, but I'm not holding my breath anymore.
And you can bet your -Yoink- you're not getting anything back even though the online is essentially unplayable for the bulk of the community.
Piss poor release and support for the AAA price tag.
I was fine with the rough launch version that was still playable, but they just completely killed it with that "patch" a week ago. Crashes after game, freezes mid-game, stuttering throughout, etc. on top of the already existing disconnects. It's in a pretty abysmal state. And given even this current patch that doesn't fix some of the major issues seems like it may still be a while off from actually releasing, who knows how long it will be until the rest is fixed.

Being stuck on the W10 store it needed all the help it could get, not this. Shame since the game looks, controls and plays better on PC when it's working... still played the full campaign multiple times (achievements/legendary) on it since that still runs smooth (sometimes crashes after mission, but can deal with that) but had to go back to XBox for MP for now.
By the way, if you have bought Halo Wars 2 on the PC, you can download it for free on the Xbox One. My Xbox copy of the game works beautifully. Also, if you don't have a powerful computer, there is no way a game like Halo Wars 2 will run well.
Xbox One is far from flawless lots if crashes here.

Hoping this patch fixes it.
Some disconnects but mostly crashes after every game.
can confirm game is dead
PC multiplayer is so broken I just play on PC for campaign and play on Xbox for multiplayer.

Have tried to clear your Xbox One cache by pressing and holding the Power-Button till the console shutsdown? Also: do you have an Xbox One or Xbox One S?
neonoxDE wrote:

Have tried to clear your Xbox One cache by pressing and holding the Power-Button till the console shutsdown? Also: do you have an Xbox One or Xbox One S?
bro none of that matters game is -Yoink- on all platforms. servers are being run in Guatemala
bro none of that matters game is -Yoink- on all platforms. servers are being run in Guatemala
Well, I played about 30 matches, no disconnect, no freeze.

well some crashes occur yes. But it surely is very playable. Maybe every 10th game crashes at the most...
one Player was gone directly at the beginning of the match and my match got insane laggs 15min into the game resulting in the game closing itself a few seconds after. annoying.
Yeah on pc the game is completely broken. When playing with friends in blitz warzone or what ever it is called, the horde / wave mode one of them always gets disconnected. We all have great internet, the game is just so broken on pc. And disconnects happen on xbox as well all the time it's just ten times worse on pc, for example on pc, i can't play two games in a row, the game crashes after i get to the scoreboard on pc.
if u wanna play we can add each other
Please don't revive old topics thanks, you can use the recruiting forums if you want to find other to play with