Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Noble Community

OP StarLight715

Noble is a Halo Wars 2 community that puts team play above all else, having 12 teams compete in their latest 3v3 tournament and 18 teams in their latest 2v2 tournament. Noble serves a s a hub to those who love team play in halo wars 2, Noble currently has a discord server of over 260 members! Our discord server is a place where you can find custom games, friends, teammates and find all information regarding tournaments! The Noble community would like to invite you to join our discord! You can join the server with the link below! https://discord.gg/85Vzdaz.

Noble is about building relations and connections with other people to grow the team community. This is currently possible because everyone in Noble believe people deserve to speak their mind & opinions without hesitation. We want to hear you!

The community-created "Unggoy Onslaught" zombie defense game-mode was founded by Noble members with a full list of rules on how to play in the discord server.
You can view game-play of Unggoy Onslaught here.

If you would also like to follow up with Noble even more here are links to our Twitter, Twitch, challonge page, and Xbox club with over 500 members!

Discord: https://discord.gg/85Vzdaz

Twitter: https://twitter.com/NobleDivison Follow our Twitter to be informed when we go live or other announcements!

Twitch:\https://www.twitch.tv/nobledivision Follow us on Twitch to watch live multiplayer, custom matches, & tournament game-play!

Challonge: https://noblevents.challonge.com/ Follow the Noble challonge page to register for our tournaments and stay updated on tournament dates, start times and rules.

Xbox Live Club: "I Noble Team" (Request to join via Xbox clubs), currently an average of 500 members with 20-40 daily members.

If you are a proud member of the Halo Wars 2 team community, we highly recommend taking part in Noble. Currently we are well known to the top tier community for the 2v2 & 3v3 player base. Our existence & growth is only possible because of the thousands of players who work to take part in something greater, Noble. Its not about becoming the best player in the world, it is about connecting users in the team environment by sparking conversations & growing our interest in team play.
Noble is great, i love the community and i love team play, highly recommend
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
I trash talk Palafox and the weebs all the time and haven't gotten kicked. Would recommend if you have the temper to handle 3v3 players.
Spoiler:
Show
I highly recommend this community to anyone looking to have a better playing experience. This game can be extremely frustrating for anyone new to it (we've all run into those teams that just absolutely wreck anything you try to do). It's even more frustrating when you don't have a team to play and communicate with ('what is my teammate doing?!' -spam ping- no help.)

The noble community has definitely changed my entire outlook on this game. Before, I was struggling, I didn't understand how these guys were so good. And now, after being immersed in this beautiful community, my game play has tremendously improved, my friends list has expanded, and I've met some of the best people anyone could hope to meet on Xbox.

These guys have been amazing with my constant questions and desire to improve, there is no hesitation to pull me into a custom and show me a new build anytime I've asked. The commradery you feel once you're apart of this community will absolutely change how you feel about this game because it's not just a community where only the good kids, the top 10%, thrive, they look out for their newbies too and are there for anyone of any skill level. Come see for yourself!
Hi noble is awesome
As a member of the community I highly recommend noble
I have Discord but not sure how to find noble

looking for 3v3 teammates

GT ~ DA12UDA Xbox one Discord the same
Would you be willing to accept someone without a mic and Xbox Live Gold?
I thought Noble was really cool but it was sad to see them all die. Oh wait... wrong game
For sure man! We are always open to everyone. It’s not about having a mic or Xbox Live Gold. It’s mainly about community interactions outside of the base game with people willing to teach others & engage in chat outside from the base game “Halo Wars 2”.
For sure man! We are always open to everyone. It’s not about having a mic or Xbox Live Gold. It’s mainly about community interactions outside of the base game with people willing to teach others & engage in chat outside from the base game “Halo Wars 2”.
K then. I'll be looking out for you guys.
None of the discord links Work. Maybe use permanent ones :)
Blistified already killed noble.