Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Noob question kinda...

OP PROTOTYPExKI11A

Does The Firestorm battlegroup stack with redline ability?
Its my first time here so sorry if this is on the wrong section of the board
I don't believe it stacks, but I could be wrong.
Are you asking if the units from the drop are affected by redline? Redline 2 will affect all the vehicles in the drop, I'm not sure about redline 1, go into a custom game and check it out. They are all affected by hellcharge when dropped for sure though.
Drop units get affected by Redline. Firestorm battle group units are, by default, affected by hellcharge. If you have redline, they will also get that buff IN ADDITION to hellcharge. Finally, if you drop firestorm battle group on YOUR UNITS, the units that you already had on the field will also get hellcharged.
You guys are awesome, ty for the responses
You guys are awesome, ty for the responses
Bonus fact:
Similarly to FirsStormBattle Group
Colony Devastating Host
Also applys vehicle sybios in a large area around
The drop, quickly turning any vehicle army around into a living nightmare for your opponent to kill.
THEWALL766 wrote:
Drop units get affected by Redline. Firestorm battle group units are, by default, affected by hellcharge. If you have redline, they will also get that buff IN ADDITION to hellcharge. Finally, if you drop firestorm battle group on YOUR UNITS, the units that you already had on the field will also get hellcharged.
I did not know that and I love Kinsano! Thank you <3
THEWALL766 wrote:
Dope. Thanks for info.