1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 9
Rangers in blitz are supposed to have 3 units to a squad? I thought that was just a main game change.

Some other blitz things that I brought up last thread that I don't think were addressed and don't know if they are intentional:

-Arbiter's starting armies all have ghosts, but you can't actually have a ghost in your deck, only choppers.
-The arbiter hero unit in your starting army doesn't have the reflecting shield you added last patch to the hero unit you can spawn with a card.
Swerve LC wrote:
Also give unsc main isebel pelican transport please.
she needs it
I think she can do fine because you can put shields on scorpions and nightingale and if your team mates back you up, you can be unstoppable
Lol what does best offense have to do with anything? It has nothing to do with anything. Secondly you do realize in 1s you have no mates to back you up right you also realize that this game was balanced for ones not team play. So that statement of your teams is also invalid. Isebel needs pelican transport her theme is tanks and tanks are slow. It’s bad enough she doesn’t really have an out like most leader so give her more mobility.
EiTeNeR wrote:
EiTeNeR wrote:
Could we please fix the UI radius vs Actual buff radius of Hell Charge? They are drastically different especially at level 3.

And give Isabel Pelican at the very least. Buff Wolverine Acceleration to 20.
Nah my idea for isabel is that they could buff the turret drop to emit a constant small aoe emp to lock down vehicles for the life span of the turret, would fit with her kit and help out in getting to lategame
She needs pelican
Well if every tank sentric leader got a transport ability, it wouldn't be special anymore, plus shes the hacker / distraction leader , so just give her more ways to hack and distract
Maybe making MAC blast actually scary? higher damage? Reduce the cool down? I haven't played her enough to give a lot of critique, MAC does damage but it's negatable, I've been player her with rando leaders that power is okay but it could be her edge if buffed properly. I think she has a nice leader power wheel overall.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Swerve LC wrote:
The only concern I have is the buffing of Mantises for this patch. Johnson's Mantises to my knowledge are fine, not to mention this has been the second or third buff for those units and people who play as him sometimes build only Mantises which can work well when kiting your A-T units.

Thoughts for Anders are please reduce effectiveness of sentinal drops from artillery, it is cancer when three or four Kodiaks set up and bomb your AA units. Or make Kodiaks a tier 3 unit like Blistersbacks but something. Or every second shot spawns sentinal or more LPs points for the ability. Because fighting air is hard enough in 3v3 but artillery makes it impossible to keep up and counter. Only choice might be air but if you didn't invest from start the guy who did will win.

The rest i'll wait and see but reducing damage air does to AA is something that is in my mind helpful. Increasing survival vs. others things except counter unit should be considered along with damage or slightly better slash damage to air. When hornets and banshees are willing to fight it out with the counter unit there's a problem which still happens. As to how people debate but I am convinced that if you build AA you handicap yourself because to truly wipe out air you need many AA and power for upgrades whereas air requires bare minimum for power costs translating into out teching your opponents making AA obsoleted vs fully upgraded ball of air. Had a 3v3 game where 2 went air and other mantises needless to say counters were worthless because teching up was impossible due to constantly fighting off attacks and artillery that wrecked AA. I have to say artillery messed up this balance being the only unit to sit back and destroy your entire ground army. At least if your banished you get a mobile trophy system that intercepts shots, Unsc get no such system.
To conclude air still destroys counter. And artillery is powerful but coupled with sentinal drop it is crazy.
Anders received the biggest nerf this patch she doesn’t need another one on top Kodak are the only way to counter banished infantry because elite rangers poop on unsc infantry if your pumping out elite rangers guess what it’s so quick to swap into hunters to counter warhogs. Kodak are best choice to deal with banished infantry if I’m playing unsc I’ll go warhogs but against banished it’s needed plus AA imo is doing a really good job at killing air

i think elite rangers need to be nerfed to before patch and should have to get a tech 3 upgrade for them to be how they are currently

they em are a way better unit than snipers or give snipers their tech 3 upgrade at tech 2 or decrease the sniper tech 3 upgrade to 400 or 500 and give the cloak without the need to buy it because you need to invest a whopping 1100 power just to compete with rangers
I think rangers are fine tbh, they nuke infantry really well. Only counters I've come up with are scouts or Kodiak support for early stage t2 infantry ball.
They are not fine they should be upgraded to three squad rangers just like how snipers need to be upgraded it’s rediculous you need to invest so much into a sniper for them to be able to compete and here comes banished oh tech 2 it poops on every thing infantry needs to go back to two rangers in squad when you get to tech 3 there should be a upgrade for about 500 power to get the third squad member banished should be able to cancel infantry play with elite ranger it’s bs
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Retriever sentinel is very week.Should raise all attack power be increased right now
Jeff Kills wrote:
So are anders spartan, jerome/mantis, deci drop, and T3 colony just never going to be looked at? With the Spartans mentioned you can literally wipe 50 pop of army at T2. I dont understand why these heroes were never changed. Like play as voridus on even terms in T2 vs anders for 5 mins of game testing and tell me the hero is still fine.
What about troxy hero? He is OP too. He runs fast, deals lots of damage both directly and as AoE, ranged... Whats not to love about that? He even gets vet at an accelerated rate. He is not too tanky but he is reasonably so for his firepower and speed.
I wouldn't say Atriox chosen is OP unless you are playing unsc against him. Covenant however can completely negate the hero with 1 shroud.
Jeff Kills wrote:
So are anders spartan, jerome/mantis, deci drop, and T3 colony just never going to be looked at? With the Spartans mentioned you can literally wipe 50 pop of army at T2. I dont understand why these heroes were never changed. Like play as voridus on even terms in T2 vs anders for 5 mins of game testing and tell me the hero is still fine.
What about troxy hero? He is OP too. He runs fast, deals lots of damage both directly and as AoE, ranged... Whats not to love about that? He even gets vet at an accelerated rate. He is not too tanky but he is reasonably so for his firepower and speed.
I wouldn't say Atriox chosen is OP unless you are playing unsc against him. Covenant however can completely negate the hero with 1 shroud.
shrouds don't come into play until t2. pulling out reavers will also demolish their potential nearly completely. Teavers Fire barrages and shrouds will actually block a shot from the barrage and so chosen can sneak some shots in easily.
Thank you for nerfing banshees vs anti-air vehicles I always hated how a complete swarm of banshees would always beat my army which was made up of revers and some marauders as well as 5 engineers and I always lost
Jeff Kills wrote:
Any leader can negate a shroud with one anti air lol what 😂
GOS KANE wrote:
How much was the hornet and banshee nerfed exactly vs AA like was it 30%, 100%? Some numbers would be nice.
Hornets from last time in total I believe 14-20%. Banshee now are 7 % need but they are much weaker in health than hornets
Keep showing them Cyclops some love. They will be powerful one day, hopefully.
Swerve LC wrote:
EiTeNeR wrote:
EiTeNeR wrote:
Could we please fix the UI radius vs Actual buff radius of Hell Charge? They are drastically different especially at level 3.

Nah my idea for isabel is that they could buff the turret drop to emit a constant small aoe emp to lock down vehicles for the life span of the turret, would fit with her kit and help out in getting to lategame
She needs pelican
Well if every tank sentric leader got a transport ability, it wouldn't be special anymore, plus shes the hacker / distraction leader , so just give her more ways to hack and distract
Maybe making MAC blast actually scary? higher damage? Reduce the cool down? I haven't played her enough to give a lot of critique, MAC does damage but it's negatable, I've been player her with rando leaders that power is okay but it could be her edge if buffed properly. I think she has a nice leader power wheel overall.
Banished counter mac blast pretty easily it’s called teleport. Isebel need more mobility no unsc should have more mobility banished are way better than unsc with a few actually good unsc anders, Jerome And kansano that’s it but banished nearly ever leader is good
not every leader has that ability, and it's pretty ease to cat fish a port. if a port is such and advantage use a fast hit speed and slight damage increase.
Me likey
Oof dem bulkier mantises
Swerve LC wrote:
EiTeNeR wrote:
EiTeNeR wrote:

She needs pelican
Banished counter mac blast pretty easily it’s called teleport. Isebel need more mobility no unsc should have more mobility banished are way better than unsc with a few actually good unsc anders, Jerome And kansano that’s it but banished nearly ever leader is good
not every leader has that ability, and it's pretty ease to cat fish a port. if a port is such and advantage use a fast hit speed and slight damage increase.
Do you not see “banished” they counter mac blast oh two of the 8 banished don’t have tele and those leaders aren’t even the good banished the are mid to low teir banished leaders. That second part I don’t even know what the heck your talking about at all
Swerve LC wrote:
Swerve LC wrote:
EiTeNeR wrote:
EiTeNeR wrote:

She needs pelican
Do you not see “banished” they counter mac blast oh two of the 8 banished don’t have tele and those leaders aren’t even the good banished the are mid to low teir banished leaders. That second part I don’t even know what the heck your talking about at all
I was talking about reducing cool down of MAC and increase the DPS, or divide it into 4 rounds with equal power. Tele is not all the great, yeah it can port a portion of your army way but don't let that be the end all be all for the "Advantage".
Nice, thanks Wrensi.
Swerve LC wrote:
EiTeNeR wrote:
EiTeNeR wrote:

She needs pelican
Every Banished leader but one has Teleport and that's Pavium..
Kinsano is also very weak right now because she has no good answer to Hogs because Cyclops suck.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 9