October 2018 Balance Patch [Live 10/30]

OP Wrensi

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8
In the next patch, do us all a favor and nerf R&D.
It's strong especially if my opponent give me all the yellow in the beginning but it's by no means more OP than a goliath rush or t1 glassing beam that can destroy 80% of my t2 infantry army... Also Anders rush can be countered by suicide grunts and snipers.
Shawn96 wrote:
It's strong especially if my opponent give me all the yellow in the beginning but it's by no means more OP than a goliath rush or t1 glassing beam that can destroy 80% of my t2 infantry army... Also Anders rush can be countered by suicide grunts and snipers.
Lol what glassing beam kills your infantry army do you split? If you split your army won’t get killed I’m not even the best splitter I’d say I’m good enough at it that it will kill no more than one unit. But that’s how you counter and BK rush. Good to know that’s how people think figuring out a counter b4 the game starts.
TBE Reek wrote:
Shawn96 wrote:
Lol what glassing beam kills your infantry army do you split? If you split your army won’t get killed I’m not even the best splitter I’d say I’m good enough at it that it will kill no more than one unit. But that’s how you counter and BK rush. Good to know that’s how people think figuring out a counter b4 the game starts.
It's sad but I am not 100% of the time looking at my units and even if I do some guys are accurate with GB not saying I always end up losing 80% but it happens sometime most often I lose about the third of my army.
Shawn96 wrote:
TBE Reek wrote:
Shawn96 wrote:
It's sad but I am not 100% of the time looking at my units and even if I do some guys are accurate with GB not saying I always end up losing 80% but it happens sometime most often I lose about the third of my army.
TBE Reek wrote:
Shawn96 wrote:
TBE Reek wrote:
Shawn96 wrote:
If your playing against a good player even when you split you will lose more than one infantry unit. But splitting definitely helps to keep it at a minimum. I do agree that the glassing beam is still a little OP.
No need to change anything with Anders. But they do need to stop helping the banished out. To me right now the Banished overall are a little better than most UNNC leaders. But it’s pretty close and 343 is doing a good job keeping tabs on everything.
Lol what glassing beam kills your infantry army do you split? If you split your army won’t get killed I’m not even the best splitter I’d say I’m good enough at it that it will kill no more than one unit. But that’s how you counter and BK rush. Good to know that’s how people think figuring out a counter b4 the game
When will we get the november or December patch notes?
Might not even get patch notes in those months those are holiday months plus the new patch just dropped I wouldn’t expect anything before next year tbh
TBE Reek wrote:
Might not even get patch notes in those months those are holiday months plus the new patch just dropped I wouldn’t expect anything before next year tbh
Wait there is a new patch out?
TBE Reek wrote:
Not yet. They said they would.be doing patches more frequently so I was curious when the next one will happen.
TBE Reek wrote:
Not yet. They said they would.be doing patches more frequently so I was curious when the next one will happen.
When did they say that that’s the first I’m hearing of it and also aren’t these patches on like A few months apart anyway?

but I’d like to see some ship nerfs and banished all around nerfs no reason for banished to be the best leaders in the game
TBE Reek wrote:
TBE Reek wrote:
When did they say that that’s the first I’m hearing of it and also aren’t these patches on like A few months apart anyway?

but I’d like to see some ship nerfs and banished all around nerfs no reason for banished to be the best leaders in the game
10-29-2018 by Wrensi. Smaller Patches more frequent.
I agree about the banished overall needing to be nerfed. Not a lot but some.
New season?
Abide Roku wrote:
New season?
That'll be coming later
What about infinite sentinels glitch? In the game since day 1 this is awful.
Fix the glssing beam on damage for all AI's
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8