Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

Omega Team vs....

OP Turtle Boy 1999

I'm going to throw out some Omega Team vs X and want to hear who you think wins. This is all of Omega Team, btw [with an over 40 pop, so no Time for Heroes buff]

-Hunter Captain
-Red Team
-Commantis and Jerome [separated]
-Voridus
-Pavium
-3 Goblins

Not really curious about the original Banished heroes.
Hunter Captain always wins. Hunter Captain kills everything!
Surprising no one. Colony is so good.
Wait, did the Hunter Captain win? I remembered a time when, at level 3 veterancy, he could hold off a condor by himself, but that was pre-patch. Is he still strong enough to withstand three Spartans at once?
Wait, did the Hunter Captain win? I remembered a time when, at level 3 veterancy, he could hold off a condor by himself, but that was pre-patch. Is he still strong enough to withstand three Spartans at once?
Don't know, that's why I was asking
I just hopped back on after not being on since yapyap, and he is super friggin squishy. I don't like.
It's kind of annoying really. All he really had was his health, and now he can't run if I need him to. It makes me even less likely then before to use taunt at all. There's just no way he can survive if you fully engage, and then need to retreat.
SunkenDrey wrote:
I just hopped back on after not being on since yapyap, and he is super friggin squishy. I don't like.
It's kind of annoying really. All he really had was his health, and now he can't run if I need him to. It makes me even less likely then before to use taunt at all. There's just no way he can survive if you fully engage, and then need to retreat.
He’s in a good spot now. Before he couldn’t die. Now he can.
SunkenDrey wrote:
He’s in a good spot now. Before he couldn’t die. Now he can.
It's just gonna take me a bit to get used to him not being as much of a tank.
Hunter beats ghost. Hunter beats phantom. Hunter beats everything! Oh man I could do this all day!