1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I want Back the unit upgrades like
Marines to ODST
scorpion to grizzly
hornet to hawk
and all upgrades for the old halo wars units and maybe make some for the new units
I would like it if the cobra,elephant,hawk,rhino,gremlin and vampire and the old leader power like disruptor bomb,cryo bomb,carpet bomb
what do you guys think?
I miss the old units and wish they would return
I miss the old units and wish they would return
me to
they where awesome
They could have Serina come as a DLC leader and let that be the gateway to some old stuff.
They could have Serina come as a DLC leader and let that be the gateway to some old stuff.
I like this idea
I hope they will do it
Yeah it would be great. 28 years passed spirit of fires armory somehow downgraded well they were sleeping...
Elephants were like the frontal assault of cutter would take that over the condor anyday! If I'm not mistaken marines/odst were trained from them right been years since I played it.
Yeah it would be great. 28 years passed spirit of fires armory somehow downgraded well they were sleeping...
Elephants were like the frontal assault of cutter would take that over the condor anyday! If I'm not mistaken marines/odst were trained from them right been years since I played it.
I like the elephant to come back
maybe they will add them as dlc unit to cutter
If they bring Vampires back, I will take back all of the praise I've ever given CA.
If they bring Vampires back, I will take back all of the praise I've ever given CA.
why do they cut these units from the original halo wars ?
I would to play with the rhino or hawk again
I don't like upgrades that change a standard unit into a Super Unit.

So no, I don't want Hawks, ODSTs, or Grizzlies to return as Super Unit upgrades to normal units. This just encourages people to attempt to boom to their respective super units, and varied strategy gets thrown out the door.

And if all the old units were re-introduced, some newer (or older) units would either have to be removed, repurposed, or simply become redundant. You don't need to have multiple units that fill an identical role.
I don't like upgrades that change a standard unit into a Super Unit.

So no, I don't want Hawks, ODSTs, or Grizzlies to return as Super Unit upgrades to normal units. This just encourages people to attempt to boom to their respective super units, and varied strategy gets thrown out the door.

And if all the old units were re-introduced, some newer (or older) units would either have to be removed, repurposed, or simply become redundant. You don't need to have multiple units that fill an identical role.
or just replace Marines for odst to cutter, scorpion for grizzly to forge,
hornet for hawk to anders
im okay with them adding a new leader that uses those units. i dont want them to change the current heroes. they're great as is to be honest. not being able to upgrade marines to odst allows the odst to serve a different purpose (they're the equivalent to the sabatuer from command and conquer.) you drop them in behind your opponents base and then set charges and can literally 2 shot a turret. then you can still have your marines being cheap base and vehicle repair units.
im sad that the elephant isnt in the game, but i dont want it to be a base as it would defeat the point of mini-bases. just a mobile garrison. i hope it gets added along with the cobras and hawks. there's also the mongoose and rocket pod warthog as well as the mammoth and the mantis the carrier warthog the longsword etc. that arent even in the game though we know they exist. i would love to see a corvette or something be a super unit. im tired of scarabs and condors. i wish each leader had a unique super unit. the albatross would be interesting as an air version of the elephant.
as far as covenant and banished go HOLY HECK ARE THERE A LOT OF UNITS NOT BEING USED, jackals, vampires, spectres, brute prowlers (should have been an obvious vehicle)
dont even get me started on forerunners, drones, flood, and the rest. sure they may not have anything to do with the story, but im not playing the multiplayer for the lore and story. how the heck does playing 3v3 with everyone as cutter or whatever stick to the lore? i played the story and understood it. now i want to play multiplayer and not be limited by the same content. that's the point of dlc. to keep the game fresh an new. adding in heroes with 95% same units gets old after a while. i want a leader that really really really shakes things up. like a new faction or something.
wydyadoit wrote:
[CUT][...] dont even get me started on forerunners, drones, flood, and the rest. sure they may not have anything to do with the story, but im not playing the multiplayer for the lore and story. how the heck does playing 3v3 with everyone as cutter or whatever stick to the lore? i played the story and understood it. now i want to play multiplayer and not be limited by the same content. that's the point of dlc. to keep the game fresh an new. adding in heroes with 95% same units gets old after a while. i want a leader that really really really shakes things up. like a new faction or something.
To be fair, they said from the get go that multiplayer wouldn't make sense lore wise and this time around it's not even a stupid simulation or something. Therefore there will be a lot of weird leaders in the future. Rumors are already talking about a Grunt and Sgt. Johnson leaders and they actually could introduce some old and new faces. The basic units should remain identical though imho, they could change it up with super units though, there I'm 100% on your page! Late game is always the same Scarab vs. Condor and a Super Sentinel here and there. More variety with super-units would be nice!
wydyadoit wrote:
[CUT][...] dont even get me started on forerunners, drones, flood, and the rest. sure they may not have anything to do with the story, but im not playing the multiplayer for the lore and story. how the heck does playing 3v3 with everyone as cutter or whatever stick to the lore? i played the story and understood it. now i want to play multiplayer and not be limited by the same content. that's the point of dlc. to keep the game fresh an new. adding in heroes with 95% same units gets old after a while. i want a leader that really really really shakes things up. like a new faction or something.
To be fair, they said from the get go that multiplayer wouldn't make sense lore wise and this time around it's not even a stupid simulation or something. Therefore there will be a lot of weird leaders in the future. Rumors are already talking about a Grunt and Sgt. Johnson leaders and they actually could introduce some old and new faces. The basic units should remain identical though imho, they could change it up with super units though, there I'm 100% on your page! Late game is always the same Scarab vs. Condor and a Super Sentinel here and there. More variety with super-units would be nice!
i made halsey a leader in the "make your own leader" thread and she had nothing but spartan and AI units and a completely unique take on the entire game. no one has commented on it though which kind of disappoints me since i was hoping for a lot of feedback on it. i'd love to be able to command just an entire army of spartans. that's one thing i miss from the first halo wars. having multiple spartans. at the very least i'd like to be able to control a completely spartan based team with only units that augment the spartans. you could take everything away such as marines, flamethrower units etc. and just give me a single spartan that does that same job and i'd be happy.
If they ever bring the cobra back, they better bring back it's lock-downed firing sound. If there ever was a juiced up Gauss cannon, that's how it should sound.
They defiantly should bring back the old units. Bring back the covenant leaders with their unique vehicles and leader powers. They could bring back the classic UNSC leader vehicle sets and powers with new leaders. (Halsey in place of Anders, Johnson or Buck in place of Forge and either of the Captain Keys in place of Cutter)
I would like a halo 3 dlc leader pack
Miranda Keyes,sergeant Johnson,master chief,arbiter,shipmaster,343 guilty spark,gravemind or prophet of truth
Because they where on the ark to
what do you guys think?
I need cobras back and jackals and elephants and imma be ok. But I heard talk of a flood leader coming is this true?
Serena is a new leader coming in August I believe, We will get our beloved Hawk/ Air main for UNSC. Rejoice!
Drakonis47 wrote:
I need cobras back and jackals and elephants and imma be ok. But I heard talk of a flood leader coming is this true?
No flood are going to be part of an expansion coming in the Autumn but they won't be playable. It's also likely that some of the old units will return with Serena but not jackals as the Banished are Mercs and Mercs don't hire Mercs to do their job.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2