OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
Dear Halo Community,

I would like to express my heartfelt apologies to you as a whole. I personally left my computer unlocked sometime while I was on a coffee run during the verification process of our Season 10 balance update and bad things have happened. We were able to go through our network logs this morning and what we thought was originally only supposed to impact Halo Wars 2 patch, well to say it bluntly - was worse than we originally thought.. We worked with the team here all morning long to get it figured out and message this in the appropriate manner with the community instead of us frantically trying to figure it out publicly last night. Our sincerest apologies for allowing something of this nature to... Well, to Yappen.

It appears YapYap the destroyer has used our personal credentials to essentially steal the permissions from my account to do whatever he wanted to the balance patch and then lock my account out at the end along with Wrensi.

The good news. We do have a backup of the Season 10 balance patch and have contacted the appropriate groups accordingly and that will be coming out as soon as we can get this all cleared up. We are still working to get this out this Friday, but if we can't somehow stop YapYap from pushing his changes out in the next 36 hours... Well, we will be in over this weekend figuring out what we can do to make the patch come out on Monday.

Both Wrensi and I are very sorry that this has happened and we would again like to apologize to those who were looking forward to the balance update as we are.

Sincerely,
Postums and Wrensi
The yap patch is too thicky for me.
Damn, I'm not prepared for a real life gruntpocalypse...
I told you this would happen! I warned you, but did you listen? Nooooooooooo....
Who’s ready to have a Methane Party like it’s 1999?
Dang to the depths that mutton head of a Yap Yap!
This thread is unnecessary. You practically made the game better! Or at the very least, YapYap did.... ah, who cares.
Wraith0912 wrote:
This thread is unnecessary. You practically made the game better! Or at the very least, YapYap did.... ah, who cares.
It literally made me reinstall the game.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Who’s ready to have a Methane Party like it’s 1999?
Get this Spartan a Blitz Pack!
Thanks for the update guys. We love you!!
I love 343
YapYap is the real mastermind of the banished. He is a high priority target who will destroy the UNSC by hacking forerunner technology( 343 computers) if he isn't defeated quickly.
MAKE EVERYONE OP SO THAT NO ONE IS OP...(except shipmaster</3)
HAHAHAHA lookit the fleshy man-thing trying to do moderates on me.

NOBODY MODERATES MY YAPPINESS.

BANNED BANNY BAN BAN!
BANNED BANNY BAN BAN!
OMG you're my spirit animal!
BANNED BANNY BAN BAN!
Don't be afraid troops!
Open fire!
BANNED BANNY BAN BAN!
Oh my god.
BANNED BANNY BAN BAN!
*tightens grip on the ban hammer*
I don't understand...is this some crazy weekend-long event or a serious balance patch that's going to stay?
ThatDidact wrote:
I don't understand...is this some crazy weekend-long event or a serious balance patch that's going to stay?
Weekend event!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8