4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. ...
  8. 8
Do not post discriminatory comments.

Spoiler:
Show
I won't lie, I'm digging the patch. Definitely feels like less of a hero game and more of a unit game. The fast pace requires a little more strategy and a lot more unit mix. So far I love it. Thumbs up 343!
Thus far this event has been pretty fun, besides terminus firefight. Hoping this will somehow be able to stay as a customs game type.
I hope some of these changes stay, like kinsanos.
Wanted to give an update to everyone:
We have managed to fix some of the problems with some of Yapyap’s “Balance Changes” and have managed to get them into the game.
We got the follow things working:
  • Cleaned up Yapyap’s mistake with Tier 2 Banished bases having very little hitpoints
  • Elite Rangers have decided to not kill bases so fast
  • Anders’ Retriever Sentinel remembered how to do some damage versus buildings
  • Melee Hero units also remembered how to do some damage to units and buildings
  • Power Drops are now functioning again in Terminus Firefight
  • Minibases once again grant 10 to your population in Terminus Firefight
Also, the scores in Terminus Firefight will remain adjusted at this time to prevent Yapyap’s changes from affecting the Leaderboards.

Thank you for patience while we are dealing with Yapyap.
They could make the game really great instead of putting this much effort into a silly game mode
Wrensi wrote:
Wanted to give everyone an update to everyone:
We have managed to fix some of the problems with some of Yapyap’s “Balance Changes” and have managed to get them into the game.
  • Cleaned up Yapyap’s mistake with Tier 2 Banished bases having very little hitpoints
Also, the scores in Terminus Firefight will remain adjusted at this time to prevent Yapyap’s changes from affecting the Leaderboards.

Thanks Wrensi!
Wrensi wrote:

Oh thank you. Defending 4 Mini-bases wasn't worth the extra Wolverine XD.
Somehow managed to get to Wave 40 with a Random.
Wrensi wrote:

The response time for this hot fix was nothing short of amazing. Great job guys!
Anyone like having Vaughn's ODST Squad as Cutter's Hero Unit? I'd like to see that change become permanent
343 will some of the changes stay?
I like it, a yap playlist should remain! 👍🏻👌🤭
While I respect other people's love for this event, I personally think it's awful. Is there some way to turn it off so I can just play a normal match before bed to unwind?
Still not updated again?? i seriously hope they update it by monday, wants to get back to champ not this yap yap rank bull****
Still not updated again?? i seriously hope they update it by monday, wants to get back to champ not this yap yap rank bull****
The true game update will be dropping in monday. This is just a fun little event, since you clearly dislike this just have some patience.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members. This includes stat-flaming.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Ado Ulamee wrote:
The true game update will be dropping in monday. This is just a fun little event, since you clearly dislike this just have some patience.
Why in the world would my rank in the game matter to the conversation?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members. This includes stat-flaming.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Wow only champ 13? Don't you know you can't break forum rules until you're at least single digit champion?

In all seriousness, keep it civil.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not flame/stat-flame others.

Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not make non-constructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. ...
  8. 8