Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

[Locked] Our Apology to the Community

OP Postums

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. ...
  7. 8
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Still not updated again?? i seriously hope they update it by monday, wants to get back to champ not this yap yap rank bull****
The true game update will be dropping in monday. This is just a fun little event, since you clearly dislike this just have some patience.
Why in the world would my rank in the game matter to the conversation?
I have actually been rather cordial and polite here, not snooty in the least. As I said, my rank has utterly zero bearing on this. Anyway have a good day.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Still not updated again?? i seriously hope they update it by monday, wants to get back to champ not this yap yap rank bull****
The true game update will be dropping in monday. This is just a fun little event, since you clearly dislike this just have some patience.
Why in the world would my rank in the game matter to the conversation?
For many reasons. One being that you are garbage and rank proves it therefore why would i take any snotty remarks from you lol. get on the leaderboards and then talk ****
I have actually been rather cordial and polite here, not snooty in the least. As I said, my rank has utterly zero bearing on this. Anyway have a good day.
Thank you for being a positive, mature member of the community.

.
Honestly add this as a game mode once this is over, its so different it could be fun to play with friends
Came here expecting 'sorry we didn't leave any normal playlists up so you guys can play the game if you don't like this gamemode' but just got more roleplayer cheese. It just sucks for people with actual jobs that don't have infinite playtime available. Finally get a long weekend and I can't play my favorite game.
So, is this all some sort of April fools prank? What is the reason behind the yappening?
Came here expecting 'sorry we didn't leave any normal playlists up so you guys can play the game if you don't like this gamemode' but just got more roleplayer cheese. It just sucks for people with actual jobs that don't have infinite playtime available. Finally get a long weekend and I can't play my favorite game.
Same here. I mean, I guess it's funny if you want to go along with it, but the game is completely broken right now, even campaign. I went to go play some legendary campaign, and next thing I knew, all of the settings were changed, completely negating my strategy.
I would love this as its own separate game mode... as a way to goof off.
Thanks for making halo wars 2 unplayable for the duration of this event
I wanted to play for the first time in weeks and its just all garbage nonesense unbalanced -Yoink-. thank you
Yap yap all the way lol
Well I've had a great time messing around during this event, thanks everyone who was involved in creating it, I look forward to some more, cheers!
We had a fantastic 4 days weekend to play Halo Wars 2. You have destroyed our weekend with this event, I dont know why we cant play our deathmatch classic mode, I have paid for a game and I have to play to another game, this is a disrespect.
Enzym3 wrote:
Well I've had a great time messing around during this event, thanks everyone who was involved in creating it, I look forward to some more, cheers!
We had a fantastic 4 days weekend to play Halo Wars 2. You have destroyed our weekend with this event, I dont know why we cant play our deathmatch classic mode, I have paid for a game and I have to play to another game, this is a disrespect.
Very different oppions...
We had a fantastic 4 days weekend to play Halo Wars 2. You have destroyed our weekend with this event, I dont know why we cant play our deathmatch classic mode, I have paid for a game and I have to play to another game, this is a disrespect.
Very different oppions...
It was as easy as putting the event as a optional game mode. If you add content everybody is happy, but if you forbid people to play their favourite game modes or modify them...
I don't like this, who I can deactivate the event?
Erich ET wrote:
I don't like this, who I can deactivate the event?
The event will be ending later toady.
What time cuz I live in Texas so it's already 1:26am
And it's the starting of the 2nd
Well I rekon they are on or around EDT so its about 8.15 A.M on easter Monday, let's give them a minute to get 6 coffees and look forward to the update later on
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. ...
  7. 8