[Locked] Our Apology to the Community

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8
Viper skills or another ranking member any news on what time that update will be out?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Well guys that was fun! I see some of the community is salty about this weekend, but forget them. I had tons of fun not sure what the fuss was about I have played this game almost everyday since launch the yappening was a good diversion from everyday play. Thanks guys!
DougieBone wrote:
Well guys that was fun! I see some of the community is salty about this weekend, but forget them. I had tons of fun not sure what the fuss was about I have played this game almost everyday since launch the yappening was a good diversion from everyday play. Thanks guys!
Same here!
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Still not updated again?? i seriously hope they update it by monday, wants to get back to champ not this yap yap rank bull****
The true game update will be dropping in monday. This is just a fun little event, since you clearly dislike this just have some patience.
Why in the world would my rank in the game matter to the conversation?
For many reasons. One being that you are garbage and rank proves it therefore why would i take any snotty remarks from you lol. get on the leaderboards and then talk ****
I have actually been rather cordial and polite here, not snooty in the least. As I said, my rank has utterly zero bearing on this. Anyway have a good day.
Thank you for being a positive, mature member of the community.

*Spying through the sub-Saharan brush*

..And here we see a wild HaloWars709 performing the forum ban ritual. It is recommended to keep back lest he consider you a threat and lashes out. HaloWars709 has some of the deadlist toxins in the world with the only cure being to burn off any part of the body that comes into contact with the toxic spittle.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
That really sucks you feel that way man. I'm glad you let me know so I knew that
Viper skills or another ranking member any news on what time that update will be out?
Update will be out sometime today, no one knows an exact time.
Thanks, guess Il go to bed now and play a couple before I go to work instead of waiting lol
Breezystarfish will you play a clue practice games with me sometime I'm trying to start playing competivily since I'm a 90 now
Breezystarfish will you play a clue practice games with me sometime I'm trying to start playing competivily since I'm a 90 now
Lol much higher numeric rank than I am, but yeah feel free to add me we can play whenever I'm on HW2
Lol much higher numeric rank than I am, but yeah feel free to add me we can play whenever I'm on HW2
Yea but go look at my record I'm doing something wrong that you can help me improve on
<p></p>
I'm confused.. so.. what's going on here? I like Halo Wars 2, and I see an update. I'm just trying to get caught up to speed lol. I see an update, seems like a "prank" by 343, but is it an actual update? Is it permanent? Is it only for this past weekend? What is this! Please someone clarify, it would be much appreciated.
I'm confused.. so.. what's going on here? I like Halo Wars 2, and I see an update. I'm just trying to get caught up to speed lol. I see an update, seems like a "prank" by 343, but is it an actual update? Is it permanent? Is it only for this past weekend? What is this! Please someone clarify, it would be much appreciated.
Was only a fun thing for the weekend, the actual patch will be getting released at some point today
343 has pulled a rather fun and clever joke in the form of a "Balance Patch" made by "YapYap" who hacked into their database and there's all sorts of wacky changes to units and mechanics in the game known as "The Yappening". One example is Cutter's ODST drop sending in 10 squads instead of 3, or Colony having Teleport or even Leader Powers beng FREE. The downside however is, despite what I think is a rather fun change of pace, 343 did not leave the option to play normal game modes. This is something I got over but was mildly frustrated with. Others are far more salty about it and tbh I don't blame them. If it was for one day sure, but to shut out whole playlists for a weekend rubs a lot the wrong way. Fun joke and change! But do make it a bit more flexible next time around.
Season 10 rollout is in progress. Forum Thread on this is here.
Postums wrote:
Season 10 rollout is in progress. Forum Thread on this is here.
IT IS ALIIIIVE !
Thanks for the quick responses everyone!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8