OP BreezyStarfish1

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6
As a forge main, I see no issues with any of the grizzly buffs. They should be the most terrifying vehicle in the game, based on both lore, and there population requirements . Now saying that, I LOVE the cyclops and hunter buffs. only time will tell if they need more buffs / cost reduction etc. Just wished to have seen a wraith invader nerf.
Glad to see pav and vord touched but I don't think this will change paviums unkillable bases (maybe mass tanks?), or his hero's t1 dominance.
As a forge main, I see no issues with any of the grizzly buffs. They should be the most terrifying vehicle in the game, based on both lore, and there population requirements . Now saying that, I LOVE the cyclops and hunter buffs. only time will tell if they need more buffs / cost reduction etc. Just wished to have seen a wraith invader nerf.
Grizzlies are already the strongest tanks in the game, much more capable than any of the other vehicles. On top of that, Forge is just so good at everything that he's OP. There was no reason to buff his best unit.
Grizzlies are already the strongest tanks in the game, much more capable than any of the other vehicles. On top of that, Forge is just so good at everything that he's OP. There was no reason to buff his best unit.
I second that, they didn't need a buff at all. They were fine how they were. Wraiths on the other hand needed some love in regards to their health, they melt way too quickly from what I've seen.
I second that, they didn't need a buff at all. They were fine how they were. Wraiths on the other hand needed some love in regards to their health, they melt way too quickly from what I've seen.
They got a shield but when you upgrade, their shield in uneffected.
Forge is only slightly op. Grizzlies help balance forge. Forge has the worst nuke leader powers in the game (other leaders have several)
Forge is only slightly op. Grizzlies help balance forge. Forge has the worst nuke leader powers in the game (other leaders have several)
He doesn't need nukes he has everything else
Who cares about nukes when you have;

-the best Eco in the game (only rivalled by Voridus)
-the best hero in the game
-the strongest armies in the game (Defense Aura)
-two amazing drops; Grizzly Battalion will be even better now
-cheaper vehicles with quicker productions. I know others also have Acc Assembly, but it's still a strong ability
-Combat salvage
-a solid nuke - scatter bomb isn't the best, but it's pretty darn good

EDIT

-Heavy Metal, which can make armies feel invulnerable when stacked with Defence Aura
-Pelican Transport - can transport across the entire map in a few seconds

I can't think of a single downside of playing Forge. He's strong at every stage of the game and is good at everything.

Forge = Blatanlty OP

-cheaper vehicles with quicker productions. I know others also have Acc Assembly, but it's still a strong ability
-Combat salvage

I can't think of a single downside of playing Forge. He's strong at every stage of the game and is good at everything.

Forge = Blatanlty OP
Don't forget Heavy Metal maxed makes Forge technically inpervious for a short time, longer than all Invulnerabilities Atriox has together, which is great for defending from nukes and base cracking. Only downside is speed but you don't use it in open field engagements. It is so effective for base cracking, full Hornets can bring a base down while Hog and AA mix will hardly dent them.

-Combat salvage

Forge = Blatanlty OP
I did acknowledge that forge was op, albeit slightly, in my post^

With that said, forge still doesn’t have any worthwhile nukes at the end of the day and except for rolling economy and grizzly battalion (which takes at least two leader points) none of his other leader powers are unique.

With that said, forge still doesn’t have any worthwhile nukes at the end of the day and except for rolling economy and grizzly battalion (which takes at least two leader points) none of his other leader powers are unique.
No, he his blatantly OP. Not slightly OP. The only leader that comes close to Forge is The Arbiter, and that is because Arby is broken; if CoR wasn't broken, Forge would roll over him, as he does every other leader.

You're not getting it. It's not that he has unique abilities, it's that all of his abilities are good. He is way too well rounded and never weak.

Let me say that again for you.

Forge is good at everything and has no weak points. For example, Arby is probably the second strongest leader in the game (strongest on certain maps), but he can be rather weak during the 6-10 minute mark. During this time, he does not have a lot of access to CoR and likely won't have many Phantoms built up.

Another example would be Cutter. Cutter has excellent infantry, among the best in the game, and has amazing drops, but thats all he has. Forge has better infantry (Defence Aura), also has amazing drops, AANNDD has everything else going for him.

Forge should never, ever lose to any leader other than The Arbiter and maybe Anders. That is a problem.

No, he his blatantly OP. Not slightly OP. The only leader that comes close to Forge is The Arbiter, and that is because Arby is broken; if CoR wasn't broken, Forge would roll over him, as he does every other leader.

You're not getting it. It's not that he has unique abilities, it's that all of his abilities are good. He is way too well rounded and never weak.

Forge is good at everything and has no weak points. For example, Arby is probably the second strongest leader in the game (strongest on certain maps), but he can be rather weak during the 6-10 minute mark. During this time, he does not have a lot of access to CoR and likely won't have many Phantoms built up.

Another example would be Cutter. Cutter has excellent infantry, among the best in the game, and has amazing drops, but thats all he has. Forge has better infantry (Defence Aura), also has amazing drops, AANNDD has everything else going for him.

Forge should never, ever lose to any leader other than The Arbiter and maybe Anders. That is a problem.
Even still. Forge beats arby early and most of mid game so an aggressive Forge will take Arby down.
Don't forget Heavy Metal maxed makes Forge technically inpervious for a short time, longer than all Invulnerabilities Atriox has together, which is great for defending from nukes and base cracking. Only downside is speed but you don't use it in open field engagements. It is so effective for base cracking, full Hornets can bring a base down while Hog and AA mix will hardly dent them.
Good looks. I completely forgot about that.

OH, and Forge has Pelican Transport, lmao. Forgot about that one as well.

Even still. Forge beats arby early and most of mid game so an aggressive Forge will take Arby down.
Yes, I know that. But my point was that Arby is the only one that has a chance.

Utter rubbish. You’re exaggerating massively. You’re trying to make a case that forge is unbeatable in any situation regardless of player skill. His eco advantage makes him just slightly op. It gives him earlier access to an extra heavy supply pad and logistics. You can’t convince anyone that forge is “extremely OP broken” when he has a very weak nuke and only one decent unit drop (grizzlies) when others like Johnson have mech overcharge, Isabel has early active assembly and shields, kinsano starts with heat of battle/ redline/ flamer, Jerome has omega squad etc.

Utter rubbish. You’re exaggerating massively. You’re trying to make a case that forge is unbeatable in any situation regardless of player skill. His eco advantage makes him just slightly op. It gives him earlier access to an extra heavy supply pad and logistics. You can’t convince anyone that forge is “extremely OP broken” when he has a very weak nuke and only one decent unit drop (grizzlies) when others like Johnson have mech overcharge, Isabel has early active assembly and shields, kinsano starts with heat of battle/ redline/ flamer, Jerome has omega squad etc.
Time out, are you saying Forge isn't better than all of those leaders??
Not rubbish whatsoever, my friend. Forge straight up outclasses every leader in this game (excluding Arby) with his Hero unit alone, lol. Add everything else into the mix, and the situation is only worsened. If skill levels are equal, Forge will win. Perhaps you would like to try test this out and see if you can beat my Forge as another leader? I would love for you to prove me wrong.

Look, I get that you love your Forge, and I will admit he's fun, but he is massively over performing. He needs to be brought down ASAP.

Also, you seem to only being playing Team War casually, so I find it very unlikely that you are playing at a competitive level and fully understand the balance of the game (sorry).
What are you talking about? Have you played this game yet? Rolling economy is amazing. Heavy metal is amazing. His forgehog is extremely strong, fast, and abusive. His kodiak drop is extremely strong and his pelican play makes his slow grizzlies extremely amazing. The grizzly drop turns the tide of a fight. If you know how to play him and you poke with the forgehog, you will have a hard time losing.

1v1 me then and I'll show you how broken Forge is.
I'll go Forge.
You can go anyone except Pavium (Since no one can break him in 1's it's quite boring)
forge is broken there's really no debate on that. arby is one of the only leaders that can match forge and thats only because of CoR and phantoms
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6