2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 19
Xavier1415 - Please don't post multiple times in a row, thanks. You can edit your last post to add more information
With all these ideas, I wonder why now in hindsight enforcers weren't just given to the shipmaster instead of the Arbiter. One would think they would fit his playstyle better.
Why can’t elite rangers get a shield upgrade because a 5-10 power decrease is just sort of pointless in my opinion And elites always have shields or at least in the FPS halos
Can agree with that. Either they should get a shield or invisibility.
In my opinion if they should fullfill their role as anti infantery give them a small range buff and a 20 % health buff and then devide the health 50 / 50 in life and shield.

I think another cool idea which may cant be realised in this state of the game would be giving vetrancy units different skins
For example the elite ranger.
At Veterancy 0 their armor is blue
At Veterancy 1 it is red
At Veterancy 2 it is silver
And so on

I think this could really benefit the "feeling" of the game. Maybe they will add it if Halo wars 3 get relised
I wished this happened as this is probably the easiest and best way to buff them without breaking them
Sorry friends but we have been working on the patch changes for 10 hours today so you will have to wait until tomorrow for updates on the values we touched for various things.
Postums wrote:
Sorry friends but we have been working on the patch changes for 10 hours today so you will have to wait until tomorrow for updates on the values we touched for various things.
Thanks for all the hard work! Can't wait to see actual numbers, it's like waiting for my favorite TV show to drop every day. Keep it up!
Why can’t elite rangers get a shield upgrade because a 5-10 power decrease is just sort of pointless in my opinion And elites always have shields or at least in the FPS halos
In my opinion if they should fullfill their role as anti infantery give them a small range buff and a 20 % health buff and then devide the health 50 / 50 in life and shield.

I think another cool idea which may cant be realised in this state of the game would be giving vetrancy units different skins
At Veterancy 1 it is red
And so on

I think this could really benefit the "feeling" of the game. Maybe they will add it if Halo wars 3 get relised
I wished this happened as this is probably the easiest and best way to buff them without breaking them
I approve this message about Elitie rangers getting a shield, let's make rangers great again actually correction I don't think they were ever great.. Let's make rangers viable.
Would be nice if rangers had more staying power during a game. Enforcer shields allow them to hold towers and sandbagged spots quite well. Plus the phoenix logs mention rangers can operate by themselves for long periods of time.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
With all these ideas, I wonder why now in hindsight enforcers weren't just given to the shipmaster instead of the Arbiter. One would think they would fit his playstyle better.
Honestly, I don't see why he can't have them now it would work out very well with him as well. Give shipmaster his enforcers! He does need something to work with since he is a very tactical leader.

At Veterancy 1 it is red
And so on

Love this!
Or do it like C&C, have the stripes above the unit.
Great stuff! When will this update be rolling out?
Postums wrote:
I appreciate you and all the guys working on this
Malcatrazz wrote:

At Veterancy 1 it is red
And so on

Love this!
I thought only NOD got the stripes
Great stuff! When will this update be rolling out?
Soonish.........

Sadly not exact date yet.
LUCIANHEAT wrote:

At Veterancy 1 it is red
And so on

I approve this message about Elitie rangers getting a shield, let's make rangers great again actually correction I don't think they were ever great.. Let's make rangers viable.
They're a pretty good unit and I don't think they need a buff, maybe a cost reduction on power. I usually have them hanging back on a cliff providing AI support or they're mingled in at the back of my army.
LUCIANHEAT wrote:

At Veterancy 1 it is red
And so on

They're a pretty good unit and I don't think they need a buff, maybe a cost reduction on power. I usually have them hanging back on a cliff providing AI support or they're mingled in at the back of my army.
They get overpowered by UNSC sniper in every aspect.
For a certain time now UNSC dominates the game very hard cause most UNSC units got buffed lighty every patch, while banished were left unchanged or nerfed.
All top tier leader except Arby which I agree is with cor broken in some aspects are UNSC leader.
The last time a Banished leader was top tier was the undying Decimus Marauder debacle and the release of nightmare brothers which some people even claimed to be P2W.
ALL UNSC units are better than their counterparts with the exception of the cyclops, so it's time to give the banished some slight overall buffs, like Wealth heath , core infantery dmg + survivability and so on.
LUCIANHEAT wrote:

At Veterancy 1 it is red
And so on

They get overpowered by UNSC sniper in every aspect.
For a certain time now UNSC dominates the game very hard cause most UNSC units got buffed lighty every patch, while banished were left unchanged or nerfed.
All top tier leader except Arby which I agree is with cor broken in some aspects are UNSC leader.
The last time a Banished leader was top tier was the undying Decimus Marauder debacle and the release of nightmare brothers which some people even claimed to be P2W.
ALL UNSC units are better than their counterparts with the exception of the cyclops, so it's time to give the banished some slight overall buffs, like Wraith heath , core infantery dmg + survivability and so on.
And for the patch notes I want to add : Buff enduring salvo, it is a real lackluster right now. It should be a area denial ability or punish player which doesn't micro their units.
I would suggest letting the base dmg/ sec the same, while increasing the duration by 5 -7 seconds.
My apologies to everyone that I have not updated this again today. Please don't burn me in fire. I've been in and out of meetings as well as brainstorm sessions for awesome new things that are happening. I will sit down with Wrensi in the morning and we will update this thread with the numbers of things that we are currently working on.

As great new though that I can share - I have investigated the Reaver and the Wolverine's grenade and gun for both. It is safe to say that those items are going to receive quite a large buff so that after murdering an air army you can now put out some decent dps with these vehicles on the ground as well.

Reaver gun was 138 - now is going to be 315.
Reaver jump stomp was 500 - now is going to be 650.
Wolverine grenade was 70 - now is going to be 225.

Good news for those having to build AA in games :)

Also we took a look at Decimus and are reducing boundless siphon down another .5% as well as bringing down active siphon 1% at each tier again and increasing cost slightly. And Conduit of Rage for the Arbiter's heal rate is being reworked so it's not such a massive heal. The damage buff alone warrants drastic reductions so the leader power will not be useless.

But again - my apologies for not updating this list as I myself and Wrensi have been busy making things and planning awesome things for all of you for the future!!!!
Well dang, that will certainly help vehicle armies. Looking forward to the rest Postums and thanks for the mini-update.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Malcatrazz wrote:

At Veterancy 1 it is red
And so on

Love this!
I thought only NOD got the stripes
The one I played most was Generals: Zero Hour and in that game all units got stripes (up to a star), well if they deserved it ;-)
Such a great game that was...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 19