2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 19
I like all of the changes . I would love to see a bigger buff on the Vulture (like health and armor wise , while nerfing the y ability) but everything else seems good to me.
I just hope flamehogs and Pavium won't be nerfed to hard.
For Johnson , I hoped his leaderpoints could somehow be changed, like giving his mechs a increased line of sight. Or giving Colossus a little stronger A.A attack.
But the changes you made will definitely help him.

One question Postums weren't there thoughts about buffing Johnson (the hero) with his healing beacon ?
I like all of the changes . I would love to see a bigger buff on the Vulture (like health and armor wise , while nerfing the y ability) but everything else seems good to me.
For Johnson , I hoped his leaderpoints could somehow be changed, like giving his mechs a increased line of sight. Or giving Colossus a little stronger A.A attack.

One question Postums weren't there thoughts about buffing Johnson (the hero) with his healing beacon ?
The healing beacon is getting 343% buff it's in the notes.
LUCIANHEAT wrote:

The healing beacon is getting 343% buff it's in the notes.
That Post was like 5 days before the release of the changed patch notes. I really appreciate the buff but I think the one who quoted me was refering to the vultures.
LUCIANHEAT wrote:
Great work Postums keep it up man. Any word on when this update will be coming out?
We are doing some more widespread internal testing right now, but so far we only had one minor issue that we fixed. If all is well and everything goes perfectly smooth I want to say the end of this month is very feasible. If another issue crops up then that will obviously change. But realistically end of this month.
I can say that the additional playlist(s?) for crossplay are looking good so far.
I don’t know if this has been said somewhere but with the change to enforcers, does it change their passive grenade throw or is it the stasis grenade Y/R ability?
I don’t know if this has been said somewhere but with the change to enforcers, does it change their passive grenade throw or is it the stasis grenade Y/R ability?
The passive of the unit and not the Y/R ability
Game used to be fun, it’s ruined now. Being on Xbox Game Pass made it official. Deleted it. It’s become an unpleasant experience to play it at all.
Why's that?
Logic: 0
I've said it once, and I'll say it again. Holy hell your patch notes are sexy. None of that vague "increased" or "decreased" -Yoink- that Creative Assembly did. Also it's really nice that you added some "from x to y," so that we know effective the changes are.
Game used to be fun, it’s ruined now. Being on Xbox Game Pass made it official. Deleted it. It’s become an unpleasant experience to play it at all.
Why has it being added to game pass made it official. That’s a very confusing statement. I’m not following what you mean by it being ruined now.
Postums wrote:
Why has it being added to game pass made it official. That’s a very confusing statement. I’m not following what you mean by it being ruined now.
He's probably annoyed at all the new players I think, cause he'll keep being paired with them.
My response to that is "so what?", these new player bring new life into the game and increase the population count.
Postums wrote:
He's probably annoyed at all the new players I think, cause he'll keep being paired with them.
My response to that is "so what?", these new player bring new life into the game and increase the population count.
Amen i finally made it to CSR rank lol. Other than that i've got a bunch of 30 sec xb1 clips of units behaving badly, is there someone i can send them to before the update??
I've been playing yapyap and I notice his Cannon Fodder grunts with the fuel rod don't move fast enough to keep up with air or vehicles. Since he doesn't have much can they get a speed buff or a damage buff against air and vehicles for them?
I think the wolves need at least a 10% buff to the anti-air gun damage. But everything else looks good.
I think that wolves and reavers need to be able to use their AA attack on ground units, I loved the Y ability with the wolves on Halo Wars.
Voridus has one thing going for him at this point of time (combat spoils) if u nerf that he gonna be almost unplayable.he's leader powers are little underpowered but make up ground on the (cataclysm) one strong leader power. when another leaders have 5+ or more leader powers that are (average/strong)dps/drops that can wipe/kill army's quickly. leave him as he's is he's not overpowered or underpowered I think u guys on the money with him. the others leaders can be have little baby nerfs/buffs. oh ya you are on the right track with the AA buff
Nasty0303 wrote:
Voridus has one thing going for him at this point of time (combat spoils) if u nerf that he gonna be almost unplayable.he's leader powers are little underpowered but make up ground on the (cataclysm) one strong leader power. when another leaders have 5+ or more leader powers that are (average/strong)dps/drops that can wipe/kill army's quickly. leave him as he's is he's not overpowered or underpowered I think u guys on the money with him. the others leaders can be have little baby nerfs/buffs. oh ya you are on the right track with the AA buff
Try a couple infusion tech bliterbacks in artillery mode with some reavers under a max shield generator base, you are basically an unkillable turtle while being able to do other things.
Can the Frost Ravens get a little love I feel they are under performing.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 19