Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

Pavium+ bunker drop combo

OP KillerConezzz

I ran into a Johnson and pavium in 2v2s and encountered a sort of exploit-ish combo that you can do. They dropped down a bunker near pavium's hero unit and garrisoned it inside. What I discovered was that pavium's repair drone was able to heal the bunker even while pavium was inside of it. I'm not sure if this is an oversight or if it was intended to function this way. The healing from the drone makes it incredibly difficult to dig out.
I see nothing wrong with this, his healing drone doesn't heal that much, and even if he's t3, you should have t3 units that can melt it, along with powers. He's a very defensive leader. Even then, chances of that duo being very frequent is slim.
Onigummo wrote:
Even then, chances of that duo being very frequent is slim.
Im not saying it is or isn't overpowered, but if it's a deadly as OP makes it out to be then people will choose that combination of leaders. It's hardly a matter of chance.

People choose leader combos to synergize.
You think that's dangerous get caught in Maelstrom and Rain of Fire. That's a combination of death and destruction.
That's not an exploit. That's a good combo.
I'd have to see it in a game to see how good it is.

But, the best course against the bunker is just to move elsewhere. If he moves, wreck the bunker, if he doesn't, then you'll always know where his hero is.
You think that's dangerous get caught in Maelstrom and Rain of Fire. That's a combination of death and destruction.
I did this like 10 times earlier today. Every time the guys army gets wiped.