Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Pavium heals base while inside the base.

OP Haynesworth92

I saw someone do this today and it was pretty cool the pavium was garrisoned inside his base and he made the thing invincible vs tech 1 units as his aura kept healing the base. I am just wondering if this is glitch or this is working as intended?
I saw someone do this today and it was pretty cool the pavium was garrisoned inside his base and he made the thing invincible vs tech 1 units as his aura kept healing the base. I am just wondering if this is glitch or this is working as intended?
Known bug, it it's the same with other things like auras. As far as I'm aware it couldn't be fixed because of how locked bases worked.
This is such a lame bug. If your base is under attack, lock it down and snipers from the safety of the base can shoot enemy units and they cant do a thing against them unless they destroy the base.
Good to know. Doesn't seem ridiculously broken though, if you don't take units out of your base you lose the map quickly.

Useful for snipers during a rush, but no point for other covinent leaders that rely on suicide grunts to stop rushes
I remember when I discovered this. I thought it was a godly strat. lol
I have been using it lately to meme, I just lock pavium in the base making my base pretty impervious to rushes. I then use burnout and go straight for scarab. It's hilarious when it works I managed to win a 2 v 3 with the strat, but a teammate was sacrificed in the process as all the rush units that went to my base all went to his and I couldn't help him for obvious reasons.