OP Sgt Palooggoo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Ten-Hut!
Listen up!
Like I said Pavium is useless in Terminus Firefight.
In the Skirmish he's fine, all the nerfs make him more fair and
balanced I guess. (I'm gonna leave that discussion to men with more knowledge and experience than me)
But I'm not talking about Skirmish here, I'm talking about your Grandma's Terminus Firefight! I can't stress that enough!

So like I said Pavium is useless, here's why:
11 words, Pavium doesn't have enough Supply or Power for his needs anymore.
His Mega Turrets & Ultra Mines are far to expensive now, And his Burnout doesn't help out much economically anymore because of the nerfs.
So because of all these nerfs he can't fight the way other leaders can in Terminus Firefight.
He has too many disadvantages now.
He's was so fun in Terminus Firefight when he first launched. 😧
And I know how to fix this: Return him back to the way he was on launch.
😲
"Sarge! Have you lost what was left of your mind!?"

Here me out dang it!

Turn him back to the way he was just for Terminus Firefight and leave him the way he is in Skirmish.
Win win right?
I'm sorry but I think it is highly unlikely for them to make a leader play differently depending on what game mode he is in. And that is assuming it is even possible to implement that, which I kinda doubt.
Yeah making the mega turrets more expensive was a bad choice as they already are expensive to get and upgrade and burn out being begged was really stupid as now how are banished leaders going to compete against forge’s economy
I'm sorry but I think it is highly unlikely for them to make a leader play differently depending on what game mode he is in. And that is assuming it is even possible to implement that, which I kinda doubt.
I know its unlikely...
But we're supposed to report any issues that we find
We causal players never get any love.
Every patch seems to make TF harder and harder.
Where as the competitive Players seem to have almost every patch dedicated to them.
Terminus Firefight and the Skirmish should be separated meta wise.
Casual make up the majority of most community’s so I don’t get it ether
Casual make up the majority of most community’s so I don’t get it ether
I guess its because their the most Vocal about their opinions on Balancing.
YellowMallard73 & Sgt Palooggoo, what I find interesting about Competitive players is how they scorn anyone who speaks of balancing who has played Terminus Firefight or Verses AI before, & how they right off their opinions as worthless and unenlightened.
The Competitive players usually show zero tact in there disputing of casual players opinions too, treating them as lesser individuals.
Which is against Forum rules if I recall correctly.
this is a bummer to hear...
:(
Pavium used to be one of my favorite leaders for TFF...
jalam wrote:
this is a bummer to hear...
:(
Pavium used to be one of my favorite leaders for TFF...
I think he was originally built for Terminus Firefight.
Everything he had worked best in Terminus Firefight, the only problem is when a leader who is good at TFF and you put him in the Multiplayer he becomes way too good.
So what you do is make Pavium Different in each game mode.
I was a bit confused as well when I saw that the mega turret price was going up however it's just the first mega turret that got the price jump right?
The only thing that was changed for Pavium this patch was the cost of his Mega Turrets. That really doesn't change much in TFF considering you are swimming in money for most of the game. Sorry, sergeant, but I disagree.
The only thing that was changed for Pavium this patch was the cost of his Mega Turrets. That really doesn't change much in TFF considering you are swimming in money for most of the game. Sorry, sergeant, but I disagree.
*Triggered*
WHAT!? HOW DARE YOU HAVE AN OPINION THAT DIFFERS FROM MINE IN ANY WAY!!! lol

Well, you are right Viper Skills 94% of leaders in TF are always rolling in the Blue and Yellow stuff (Supply & Power) But Pavium has to sacrifice a building slot for a Mega Turret. Meaning you don't have an extra Harvester or Power Extractor, so he gets less money then everybody else and the more Mega Turrets you have the less money- wait a minute that was always a problem.

But since Ultra Mines & Mega Turrets are more money now it's harder to get lots of resources together.
Maybe your right though, I guess Pavium just needs competent allies to donate to him.
nuchey wrote:
I was a bit confused as well when I saw that the mega turret price was going up however it's just the first mega turret that got the price jump right?
So its just the first mega turret my pal nuchey?
Stupid! stupid! stupid! Why don't I do some research before I start spewing nonsense into the air!
When you think about it, only few Leaders are viable: Johnson, Anders, Serina and Decimus with Yapyap and Voridus being decent.
(Still clueless on how TJ sixtyfour got Solo 1st Place as Colony)
When you think about it, only few Leaders are viable: Johnson, Anders, Serina and Decimus with Yapyap and Voridus being decent.
Me neither, but they slew him on 99
Yap is decent? So Canon Fodder at wave 5 will beat a Scarab?
Heavy Grunts beat the Scarab i think, Cannon Fodder are useless in TF
Heavy Grunts beat the Scarab i think, Cannon Fodder are useless in TF
Also I find Decimus mass Blisterbacks to be better than mass Banshees.
If solo, you might as well restart or make good use of Hustle.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3