OP nuchey

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
Please watch this video before doubting this idea could happen

A member of the Halo Wars 2 Community known as Blackandfan has created a Playable Flood Mod on HW2 PC! When I asked Postums if this Mod could ever make it to the retail game he basically said it was possible but only if it got enough support. We have an opportunity to promote this idea by letting 343 know that we want a playable flood faction in HW2! 343 listens to us, if we are respectfully adamant about something they will devote resources into making it a reality.

Obviously this would be very hard to balance for Ranked Matchmaking purposes; that's why this mode would be separate from Ranked matchmaking, similar to the future version of The Yappening it could be it's own game mode.

I have talked to many members of the community and I know Playable Flood is something we have wanted for a long time; the only way to accomplish this is by making our voices heard (respectfully).

With that being said, please comment below your support for Playable Flood coming to HW2 and let us discuss the possible game modes that could come out of this new Flood Faction!

#PlayableFlood
#PlayableFlood
The main reason I would want playable flood is just to have fun in custom games with my friends. But also we have never been able to control the flood it is something we have always wanted and I think this is a way it could happen.
I think if it was in a special gamemode no one would mind.
I bought HW1 7 years ago because I thought it would have playable flood in. So seeing it available in customs would be pretty damn awesome imo. Don't really see any downsides too it either as long as it isn't in ranked. Could even have some special matchmaking modes around it (kinda like the mainline halo has playlists that come and go.)
This would be cool as hell, I'm all for it. #Playable Flood
The real question here is who WOULDN'T want such an awesome gamemode to be included?
There is everything you need in halo wars 2 so why not!
Not for ranked for the fun of friends parties, or solo! The flood playable a dream since halo wars 1 so it's gone! I am: p
By the way the mode is a great job!
(Sorry for the quality of the text I'm french ^^ ') #Playable Flood
#PlayableFlood
I've been waiting for something like this to happen for a long time.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
nuchey wrote:
Please watch this video before doubting this idea could happen

A member of the Halo Wars 2 Community known as Blackandfan has created a Playable Flood Mod on HW2 PC! When I asked Postums if this Mod could ever make it to the retail game he basically said it was possible but only if it got enough support. We have an opportunity to promote this idea by letting 343 know that we want a playable flood faction in HW2! 343 listens to us, if we are respectfully adamant about something they will devote resources into making it a reality.

Obviously this would be very hard to balance for Ranked Matchmaking purposes; that's why this mod would separate from Ranked matchmaking, similar to the future version of The Yappening it could be it's own game mode.

I have talked to many members of the community and I know Playable Flood is something we have wanted for a while; the only way to accomplish this is by making our voices heard (respectfully).

With that being said, please comment below your support for Playable Flood coming to HW2 and let us discuss to possible game modes that could come out of this new Flood Faction!

#PlayableFlood
#PlayableFlood is something I feel we've manned almost since their inception into the halo franchise
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
No to playable flood. Bad idea. 👎
This is amazing, how did he even manage it?
I think a really cool playable flood game mode would be like an imbalanced teams game mode. One person plays as the flood versus like three other opponents #playableflood
Joey2552 wrote:
No to playable flood. Bad idea. 👎
Personally I’m am mixed on whether playable flood is a good or bad idea but explain why it is a bad idea
I would love to have playable flood as a separate game mode. I support this. #playable flood
Yes to #playableflood
Would be really cool to have have this available, even if only for customs. I don’t see this happening, but I would ecstatic if it did. Here’s to hoping!
#PlayableFlood
C'mon 343 lets see this happen
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6