5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
#PlayableFlood

i would pay a dlc for play with flood
This would be pretty fun to play with In private matches
It would be great to playing as the flood I’ll be something new in halo wars 2
I would Love to see playable flood maybe in Skirmishes against bots in Halo Wars two and if Halo Infinite has flood maybe a mission that you can play as different types of Flood forms

#PlayableFlood
#PlayableFlood
i hope for this update the flood faction is awesome terriyicant!
Halo Infinite has flood maybe a mission that you can play as different types of Flood forms

#PlayableFlood
That's some really high hopes. You're aware that's very unlikely right?
nuchey wrote:
Please watch this video before doubting this idea could happenA member of the Halo Wars 2 Community known as Blackandfan has created a Playable Flood Mod on HW2 PC! When I asked Postums if this Mod could ever make it to the retail game he basically said it was possible but only if it got enough support. We have an opportunity to promote this idea by letting 343 know that we want a playable flood faction in HW2! 343 listens to us, if we are respectfully adamant about something they will devote resources into making it a reality.

Obviously this would be very hard to balance for Ranked Matchmaking purposes; that's why this mode would be separate from Ranked matchmaking, similar to the future version of The Yappening it could be it's own game mode.

I have talked to many members of the community and I know Playable Flood is something we have wanted for a long time; the only way to accomplish this is by making our voices heard (respectfully).

With that being said, please comment below your support for Playable Flood coming to HW2 and let us discuss the possible game modes that could come out of this new Flood Faction!

#PlayableFlood
I support this 100%. Since halo wars 1 this has been a dream.
It has been my dream since Halo Wars 1. I would pay for a new dlc if needed. I don´t think this could hurt the community at all...

I feel we deserved this. The thing is I really want to understand what the food can add to HW2. What can add on the multiplayer and competitive area...
I have watched the video on youtube and I have to say. I love the idea, BUT I would love to be introduced in a proper manner, with an even slightly different gameplay, I know to balanced can be really hard, but still flood should be a big deal for HW2 and not only a skin for a current character. Just a point of view I am sure majority of hw fans agree.
I would love for the flood to be playable in terminus firefight at least #PLAYABLE FLOOD
If that exist will be with an DLC
It should be playable in like, custom games or in its own playlist. But at least that we can play in the Flood faction without ruining the balance of the game in Matchmaking
Yes please, infect all the things #PlayableFlood

Flood would definitly work as a playable factoin in HW2 and could work for games like Halo 5, with the flood have a warzone firefight esc mode where a team of Spartans (and playable Elites "wink wink, nuj nuj") and Marine AI fight a small team of Flood Controlled Players and a lot of Flood AI, the Spartan Players And Marine AI will defend a Forerunner Flood Cleansing Device, while the Flood AI and Players Attempt the stop it from activating, the Spartan Players re-spawn But with every death the Flood forces become bolstered, When the Flood kill a Spartan/Marine the gain Biomass after a certain point Stronger Flood will start Spawning and Be Available to The Flood Players Though on a Cooldown, Spartans are worth much more Biomass While Marines arn't worth much at all.

You can even have an Flood AI only Mode where you fend off Waves of Flood
nuchey wrote:
Please watch this video before doubting this idea could happen

A member of the Halo Wars 2 Community known as Blackandfan has created a Playable Flood Mod on HW2 PC! When I asked Postums if this Mod could ever make it to the retail game he basically said it was possible but only if it got enough support. We have an opportunity to promote this idea by letting 343 know that we want a playable flood faction in HW2! 343 listens to us, if we are respectfully adamant about something they will devote resources into making it a reality.

Obviously this would be very hard to balance for Ranked Matchmaking purposes; that's why this mode would be separate from Ranked matchmaking, similar to the future version of The Yappening it could be it's own game mode.

I have talked to many members of the community and I know Playable Flood is something we have wanted for a long time; the only way to accomplish this is by making our voices heard (respectfully).

With that being said, please comment below your support for Playable Flood coming to HW2 and let us discuss the possible game modes that could come out of this new Flood Faction!

#PlayableFlood
With a little help from the devs I do not see why the flood can’t be added. They should make it ranked but separate. Keep all the channels of play as are now with the addition on the flood wars. Shoot they could make three characters with back story’s if they want. I’d imagine people would buy all theee characters and a dlc from their point of view. I know 15 people who got 30$ for you 343.
Neckhammer wrote:
I'm not one to typically post in the forums, but #PlayableFlood is a unique opportunity to incorporate the community's hard work and fans' long-standing wishes for greater Flood interaction, especially in Halo Wars - the most unique iteration of a Halo title. Whereas main Halo FPS titles have fun, custom gametypes such as Infection to allow a limited interpretation of the Flood in a PvP setting, Halo Wars 2 in particular possesses this special property where all of the bad--Yoink- units and many cool characters from the broader Halo franchise battle together or against one another in a truly one-of-a-kind experience. Adding a playable Flood function, specifically in a private or custom game environment, would not only sustain the current activity of this game, but also build a strong foundation for growth in this game as well as the franchise as a whole. As a boy, I remember trembling at the frantic movement and grotesque appearance of various Flood forms in Halo 1 and 2. To be able to control and master the Flood in this game would quite honestly be one of my most treasured moments in the entirety of my time spent playing games.

So, 343, here's my plea: let's make the Flood playable in an unranked, private setting, and let's make some dreams come true. #PlayableFlood
Well said sir, I concur with this gentleman!
#PlayableFlood
GIVE IT TO US PLEASE!
Playing as the flood would be awesome I’m down put it in the game
Hell yeah this would be awesome!
The only way I would like to see the flood is as a genuine third faction for deathmatch, not in some odd game mode. They should be a real faction well thought out and with their own leaders and units. That is never going to happen in this game but should be included in the next halo wars game which I hope we don't have to wait as long for. What we really need is more maps for now.
The only way I would like to see the flood is as a genuine third faction for deathmatch, not in some odd game mode. They should be a real faction well thought out and with their own leaders and units. That is never going to happen in this game but should be included in the next halo wars game which I hope we don't have to wait as long for. What we really need is more maps for now.
I hope can be included in this game. As an expansion like AtN. That could be awesome...

#PlayableFlood
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6