#Playable Flood

OP nuchey

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6
#playableflood in a campaign would be an excellent way to flesh out the flood lore more! Perhaps cut scenes that show a Gravemind, proto-Gravemind, or Keymind and how they communicate orders to their foot soldiers, for lack of a better term, when they are in the coordinated stage.
#playableflood in a campaign would be an excellent way to flesh out the flood lore more! Perhaps cut scenes that show a Gravemind, proto-Gravemind, or Keymind and how they communicate orders to their foot soldiers, for lack of a better term, when they are in the coordinated stage.
Everything that belongs to the Flood pretty much shares the same mind. So you likely wouldn't hear anything aside from the objectives.
Please make playable flood a thing #playable flood
I said this from halo wars 1 but flood should have been playable from the beginning.. id sacrifice every DLC leader that came out for one playable flood faction
I would really like a flood leader. But they unfortunately would probably not.
AKAtheFonz wrote:
I said this from halo wars 1 but flood should have been playable from the beginning.. id sacrifice every DLC leader that came out for one playable flood faction
That seems a bit extreme. I don’t think that the flood is worth ALL of the new content that we’ve had.
I just find it funny how so many people want to spend money on a game, but 343 just doens't allow it. I think my dad might like them :P
Might as well also show my support here.
Once could argue that the current leaders still need work but the game is in need of new leaders and more maps. Wouldn't mind a Prophet & ODST leader making an appearance.
#PlayableFlood Let's DO IT!!!!
I am entirely behind this, however...

There are other reasons 343 would want to be careful with playable flood are around age ratings as well: the flood can cause ratings to rise so they're always been careful

Would love to see playable flood though.
MorseyBaby wrote:
I am entirely behind this, however...

There are other reasons 343 would want to be careful with playable flood are around age ratings as well: the flood can cause ratings to rise so they're always been careful

Would love to see playable flood though.
They already did that when Awakening the Nightmare dropped. That Proto-Gravemind has got to be the most disgusting thing I've seen in a long time, and that Reveal Blur cinematic already shows us a horribly disfigured alien who has... what? Bones? Intestine bits? Coming out of the eye.
EDIT: Plus, Halo is an M rated series in which the Flood is a major reason. If anything, the Flood shouldn't be left out due to age ratings.
I've always wanted to see a Flood leader. I have a different concept for a flood leader. Instead of a flood leader, remake the HW1 map "Release". Have the ability to release the Flood in a rush type fashion also the Flood would be able to take over the map and in a way it turns into a all out fight to stop the spread. Also instead of it taking you out you would become the flood with the leader you are currently using in which it would turn into a "last man standing type of fight. This concept might be a little too much for the current HW2 game to add but might be a cool idea for a type of HW3 multi player game style for it next game.
I've always wanted to see a Flood leader. I have a different concept for a flood leader. Instead of a flood leader, remake the HW1 map "Release". Have the ability to release the Flood in a rush type fashion also the Flood would be able to take over the map and in a way it turns into a all out fight to stop the spread. Also instead of it taking you out you would become the flood with the leader you are currently using in which it would turn into a "last man standing type of fight. This concept might be a little too much for the current HW2 game to add but might be a cool idea for a type of HW3 multi player game style for it next game.
That sounds like a different gamemode altogether.....a sort of tug of war and firefight mixed together?
Flood units would be fun to see (when they are not trying to infect you) attack the banished and the unsc.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6