Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Players that don't play

OP LOD SHEPHERD

Is there some benefit to losing matches? I have had players make an initial start then move their army to the starting pad, build it and not engage in combat. One even messaged me that he was going to lose now. Does losing complete an achievement or gain a trophy? I understand if you have something going on in the real world, but it happens too often in such a short game.
Is there some benefit to losing matches? I have had players make an initial start then move their army to the starting pad, build it and not engage in combat. One even messaged me that he was going to lose now. Does losing complete an achievement or gain a trophy? I understand if you have something going on in the real world, but it happens too often in such a short game.
what are you playing blitz or skirmish, in blitz some players are just going for the dailies. I'm not sire why they'd purposely lose in skirmish
I'm sure the reason why they do that is to complete challenges. It's what I used to do.
In Blitz I am sure it is to complete a Daily challenge. But in regular skirmish, no clue
happens all the time in blitz, I hope they start penalizing people
i did it too, wanted to play 2v2 blitz ranked as soon as ratimgs go online.
you need any daily challange / as much blitz packs as you can get if you wanna play ranked blitz.

my target is to get an average blitz card level of 6 or 7 without buying any packs
after lvl 7 its just 1% increase per card level, before it can be xx% per lvl.
Challenges man. Especially the ones for crap leaders. I don't even give .001% of a -Yoink- about those games.
Challenges man. Especially the ones for crap leaders. I don't even give .001% of a -Yoink- about those games.
Why don't they just play Solo War and SD then? Why drag a team mate down?
I'm sure the reason why they do that is to complete challenges. It's what I used to do.
I did go to solo war and do that. I never did that when I had teammates in a game.