2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 22
Got my code by contacting Xbox support. Seems like luck of the draw who you get though. I'm fairly sure I went through three toddlers who got on their dad's computers to play before reaching an intelligent human being who knew exactly what was up and helped immediately. Be persistent!
We greatly appreciate you giving us heads up on this forum which is something that we are willing to clarify. We cannot speak in behalf of third party developer website details however rest assured that your pre-order freebies are still within the expected timeframe.

third time on chat, frustrating, i'll cancel
Got my code by contacting Xbox support. Seems like luck of the draw who you get though. I'm fairly sure I went through three toddlers who got on their dad's computers to play before reaching an intelligent human being who knew exactly what was up and helped immediately. Be persistent!
Do you happen to remember a name and wat support did you use i have tried everything
Got my code on the 20th, pre-ordered the biggest digital edition on one of the first days of the HW2 Beta.
Naqser wrote:
Got my code on the 20th, pre-ordered the biggest digital edition on one of the first days of the HW2 Beta.
You seem to be in the lucky few
I got my code after giving xbox twitter support my order id,told them it was pre ordered who then passed it onto someone else but i got the code in less then 12 hours. Downloading right now
Honestly, this is absolute bull -Yoink-. Are we serious? It's a DIGITAL game, these are DIGITAL codes. Why the F would it take 7-10 days to get a code? Wtf?
Just got my code after chatting with Xbox support. Got it on the first try and it was really easy.
We greatly appreciate you giving us heads up on this forum which is something that we are willing to clarify. We cannot speak in behalf of third party developer website details however rest assured that your pre-order freebies are still within the expected timeframe.

third time on chat, frustrating, i'll cancel
If they say 343 is a third party dev, wtf is this news on xbox site? Keep trying and don't leave chat window until you get it :)

"If you don’t receive your code today, don’t worry! Codes are rolling out through the coming weeks, but anyone who pre-ordered by December 14 should receive one today, so keep an eye out"

Read more at https://news.xbox.com/2016/12/20/halo-wars-definitive-edition-early-access-available-now/#PdBTVb3HFRpVAGK2.99
pre ordered on the 9th contacted xbox support on the 21st, 23rd and today. after reading this (https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/cde2182789f04f2c821fab101cb1c8d7/topics/if-you-haven-t-received-a-hw-de-code/3bf7f390-766a-48b1-a832-b4943d455d6f/posts) and then contacting them again within 5 mins of a chat i have my code for DE. So if you havent received it yet go and ask maybe you'll get to play Halo Wars with Santa tonight!
Yay! I got mine today. I pre-ordered on 19th. I contacted xbox support and suddenly I got two guys messaging me - Mister Maka and Mister Mascot
I still have not gotten my code and I have contacted support 4 times already. This is a pathetic joke.
Got my code, the first chat support rep I had to ask for a manager 5 times before she transferred me. So I called and the guy was slow and it took 20 minutes but after I explained "The code system is having an issue, I need you to generate it for me." They figured it out and got me the code.
I pre ordered the game right after the beta ... when was that? June? Still no code .
Same I pre-ordered July 31st. No code as yet. Though some of my friends who pre-ordered at the start of December have gotten codes. So far this release has been a bit of a joke.
Yea shortly after I made that post I received a code. I also pre ordered it on my sons console in the beginning of December and he received a code as well. I'm sorry to hear you haven't got your code yet. The game is great in my opinion, just upset it doesn't support multiplayer yet .
Lucky you i guess. It's now the 25th. Still no code. Yet I'm seeing people who preordered on the 19th getting their code already

This release is taking the piss. I pre-ordered back in July. so much for " anyone who pre-ordered by December 14 should receive one today, so keep an eye out"
I pre ordered Halo wars 2 on the 17th and got the code by asking xbox support.

Linky - obvious blanks for privacy
Been talking to support a few times now and always told/showed them about the post that I should've gotten my code by now. And always got the response that I should wait 7-10 days. Another one said I should be getting my code before the 4th January, because that's when they stop sending the codes?

Either way I'm kinda pissed that everybody who has preorded a day before the codes started being sent out, got one already. But me and a ton of other people who have preordered way earlier haven't got -Yoink- yet. But now I'm not even bothering too much anymore because there goes my vacation and I'm back to work with no time to play anyways.
I´ve contacted Microsoft support, and had to wait like an hour full of troubleshooting, A support guy even took remote control of my pc, but after a long struggle a girl from support sent me a code , ending my struggle, i suggest y´all try MS support
Still waiting with no hope, I contact support via twitter and give all information I can to confirm the rights of my purchase despite that still refuse to send me code to my mail directly I don't understand while make thing overly complicate not surprise why no one want to use window store.
useless support 5 different guys they allways say wait 7-10 days blablabla 90 euro in a game and no one can -Yoinking!- help me last time i pre order anything from microsoft
Ok got the key after contact with support via live chat... if everyone have same problem try to contact them here.

http://xbx.lv/CnctUs
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 22