OP HobbinGuy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 22
To my knowledge no codes have been sent out yet. Last I heard it was potentially starting early afternoon but haven't been able to get a firm ETA. Hang in there.
Folks,

i heard from Dan Ayoub of 343 Industries (on Twitter) that the codes will start rolling out "in about two hours." That puts it at roughly 3 p.m. E.S.T. in U.S.
https://twitter.com/Danayoub/status/811272571198935040
HobbinGuy wrote:
Folks,

i heard from Dan Ayoub of 343 Industries (on Twitter) that the codes will start rolling out "in about two hours." That puts it at roughly 3 p.m. E.S.T. in U.S.
https://twitter.com/Danayoub/status/811272571198935040
2 hours, it's probably already the 21st in Australia LOL.
I pre ordered the game right after the beta ... when was that? June? Still no code .
Just wondering should there not be a new halo wars DE tab in your spartan service record? I would have at least expected the game codes to be launched with a stats page up and running.
Just wondering should there not be a new halo wars DE tab in your spartan service record? I would have at least expected the game codes to be launched with a stats page up and running.
This is considered "early access" so I don't think everything will be up and running. And I'm fine with that. Happy to just play the game.
HobbinGuy wrote:
This is considered "early access" so I don't think everything will be up and running. And I'm fine with that. Happy to just play the game.
I guess so, looking forward to do level 4 arcadia on legendary!
ske7ch wrote:
To my knowledge no codes have been sent out yet. Last I heard it was potentially starting early afternoon but haven't been able to get a firm ETA. Hang in there.
Many thanks for the update! :)
stckrboy wrote:
ske7ch wrote:
Many thanks for the update! :)
Yes. I missed it first time in my rush to post. Thanks ske7ch!
I pre ordered the game right after the beta ... when was that? June? Still no code .
Nobody has a code yet. Check out the article, it's actually explanatory.
Microsoft said 4pm but did not specify pst or Eastern
I just got my code but its giving me an error so i cant redeem it :(
same here
Same! I guess i will have to wait a little longer.
I'm at my office and just got a text saying I have a new message. Logged into xbox.com and saw the code. Hit redeem and it's downloading for me at home right now.
If you got your code (like me :D) go to xbox.com to redeem it the market place is always behind then go to ready to install and install it from there see you on the battefield P.S Don't rush nubs x_X
I just got off with Xbox Customer Support. The codes are rolling out in waves, so we have to be patient, but we should be getting them today.
If you got your code (like me :D) go to xbox.com to redeem it the market place is always behind then go to ready to install and install it from there see you on the battefield P.S Don't rush nubs x_X
tried that it didnt seem to help
just got mine but looks like its not even on the store yet
tried that it didnt seem to help
worked fine for me did you go to the message on xbox.com and click "redeem code" button it should open a new link to the redeem page and redeem it off the website
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 22