1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 22
Yeah redeemed but got I got an error message as well.
Wish they would've made it a little more clear about when u had to pre-order by to get the definitive edition. All I read was that if you drop 86 dollars you get to play the remastered version on the 20th. Guess they expect you to read the fine print to know you may or may not be ripped off for a week.
apparently people are having trouble redeeming codes right now.
Not just for halo
If you got your code (like me :D) go to xbox.com to redeem it the market place is always behind then go to ready to install and install it from there see you on the battefield P.S Don't rush nubs x_X
tried that it didnt seem to help
worked fine for me did you go to the message on xbox.com and click "redeem code" button it should open a new link to the redeem page and redeem it off the website
thank you that worked
Massamo wrote:
If you got your code (like me :D) go to xbox.com to redeem it the market place is always behind then go to ready to install and install it from there see you on the battefield P.S Don't rush nubs x_X
worked fine for me did you go to the message on xbox.com and click "redeem code" button it should open a new link to the redeem page and redeem it off the website
thank you that worked
Anytime man enjoy :D
No, why marketplace, why do you have to be so cruel.
Just received my code and it doesn't work... Great.
keeping getting an error stating "sorry an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later." I mean really? Can anyone shed some light on this?
Massamo wrote:
thank you that worked
That worked for me as well.
For everyone that has codes, what region or time zone are you guys in?
U.S EST time zone
I bet the codes won't work until 3pm
UK, GMT - 7.32pm
I got my 5x5 code but i cant redeem it bc an unexpected error pops up with crap like....resource not found and error code
Got my code about 15 minutes ago. Couldn't redeem on Xbox. Redeemed on Xbox.com. Went to Ready to install and now the game is downloading.
U.S EST time zone
Ok. I am EST as well, down in Florida. I'm going to reboot my console every hour or so and lets all keep everyone posted. Hopefully we can figure out how the codes are rolling out, but I pre-ordered Digitally on December 2nd for HW2 Ultimate Edition.
I was playing normal Halo wars, then I got the code, to download Halo wars DE, and now I'm stuck at a brick wall.
So it appears that everyone is getting there codes in waves and that redeeming on your console doesn't work so go to: www.xbox.com and redeem a code on there and then it should work. The waves seem to be either random or by purchase date, but not correlating by region or time zone.
I was playing normal Halo wars, then I got the code, to download Halo wars DE, and now I'm stuck at a brick wall.
Try to redeem your code on: www.xbox.com
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 22