4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 22
GoatLit wrote:
Massamo wrote:
If you got your code (like me :D) go to xbox.com to redeem it the market place is always behind then go to ready to install and install it from there see you on the battefield P.S Don't rush nubs x_X
tried that it didnt seem to help
worked fine for me did you go to the message on xbox.com and click "redeem code" button it should open a new link to the redeem page and redeem it off the website
thank you that worked
That worked for me as well.
It did not work on marketplace or xbox.com for me
KenJ2JR wrote:
GoatLit wrote:
Massamo wrote:
If you got your code (like me :D) go to xbox.com to redeem it the market place is always behind then go to ready to install and install it from there see you on the battefield P.S Don't rush nubs x_X
worked fine for me did you go to the message on xbox.com and click "redeem code" button it should open a new link to the redeem page and redeem it off the website
thank you that worked
What is the error message saying?
KenJ2JR wrote:
GoatLit wrote:
Massamo wrote:
thank you that worked
The error has been recorded. Try later

Resourcenotfound
Some kind of long number/letter thing
Then date and times
Got a code, but it doesnt work on the site itself or the xbox app.
Ok so I redeemed my code. How do I install it on my pc?
KenJ2JR wrote:
KenJ2JR wrote:
GoatLit wrote:
Massamo wrote:
thank you that worked
The error has been recorded. Try later

Resourcenotfound
Some kind of long number/letter thing
Then date and times
Try rebooting your console and/or refreshing or re-opening the website. I'm not 100% sure why many are getting errors, I still don't have my code, but good luck.
Code arrived however it doesn't work :|
Im probably going to give it an hour to try again
It should automatically work with Xbox Play Anywhere, but I'm a console gamer so I'm not 100% sure.
Got a code, but it doesnt work on the site itself or the xbox app.
Try www.xbox.com
I just got mine today
I tried to redeem my code on my console it didn't work so I went to Xbox.com and I'm still getting an error message . :(
IRB wrote:
Code arrived however it doesn't work :|
Try www.xbox.com
RomanAtol wrote:
Im probably going to give it an hour to try again
Try www.xbox.com
I tried to redeem my code on my console it didn't work so I went to Xbox.com and I'm still getting an error message . :(
Apparently many people are getting error messages, not just for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition.
I had the same problem (error / resource not found) when I tried to redeem the code through the "redeem code" link on xbox.com with a copy and paste. I then just clicked directly on the message containing the redeem code and it brought up a separate "purchase" for the pre-paid code which worked. It is downloading now after clicking from the ready to install queue. It is also available for download on the Xbox PC App when you look it up in the store after redeeming the code.

Give it a try.
Tried redeeming on the Xbox app as well as Xbox.com but no cigar.
It should automatically work with Xbox Play Anywhere, but I'm a console gamer so I'm not 100% sure.
You're right, took a while but I'm downloading now :D
Error message everyone who has codes :/ nobody playing yet
I had the same problem (error / resource not found) when I tried to redeem the code through the "redeem code" link on xbox.com with a copy and paste. I then just clicked directly on the message containing the redeem code and it brought up a separate "purchase" for the pre-paid code which worked. It is downloading now after clicking from the ready to install queue. It is also available for download on the Xbox PC App when you look it up in the store after redeeming the code.

Give it a try.
So I guess downloading through the console and then clicking install worked.

Regardless, some have errors and some don't.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 22