Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

[Locked] Plz lock

OP nuchey

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hasn't AA already been buffed and core air nerfed??

Deja Vu anyone?

Deja Vu anyone?
The only core air that got buffed was the splash damage of banshees against infantry; and they made hornets a bit cheaper. This has nothing to do with their damage to other things. Wolvs and Reavers got a bit of a damage buff but in my opinion the fact that wolverines and reavers naturally focus fire is a huge problem.

Making it to where the wolvs and reavs natural pic different air targets would fix the problem.
nuchey wrote:

Deja Vu anyone?
The only core air that got buffed was the splash damage of banshees against infantry; and they made hornets a bit cheaper. This has nothing to do with their damage to other things. Wolvs and Reavers got a bit of a damage buff but in my opinion the fact that wolverines and reavers naturally focus fire is a huge problem.

Making it to where the wolvs and reavs natural pic different air targets would fix the problem.
I see, you dont want a damage buff, more on the line of a targeting change?
nuchey wrote:

Deja Vu anyone?

I see, you dont want a damage buff, more on the line of a targeting change?
Meant to say core air that got nerfed not buffed btw*

Yes a targeting change and a Y ability for the wolverines that make them move faster
AA in desperate need of health buff.
Please don't, Banshees are hardly worth it unless you have 120 pop of them
Not at all banshees even just as support are extremely effective.
lol why'd you bump this? Its called please lock.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2