I'm just wondering how the population is for this game is. With crossplay coming along, will this game be in a healthy state population wise? Or is this game approaching death? I am really hoping it catches on and gets populated quite a bit with crossplay.
They should have gone with a 1v1 cross play ranked playlist too, but that's just me being inpatient. But of course I admire all the effort they've put into the game post launch, it's simply awesome.
They should have gone with a 1v1 cross play ranked playlist too, but that's just me being inpatient. But of course I admire all the effort they've put into the game post launch, it's simply awesome.
I'm pretty sure that's coming eventually. I just really hope this game is popular enough for the next few years.
It'd be cool if they had population counters for it. For FPS games it's not good because no one would play the low population playlists but since you only need 2-6 people in a game it'd probably why to if there was one in the RTS series.
They might be embarrassed if it's pretty low but they shouldn't be. It's the only console xbox one rts and I think more people can play it eventually.
They might be embarrassed if it's pretty low but they shouldn't be. It's the only console xbox one rts and I think more people can play it eventually.
Agree. Creating a console RTS can be alot of work with the many limitations to work with that PC does not have. The difference in hardware and solfware which also makes the console affordable while funtioning enough to play many great games at it's minimum.There is a reason RTS really never succeded on console for that and reason as well failed such as Warcraft for PS. That makes HW2 really the first and only SUCCESSFUL RTS created yet where even the origional greatly lacked because of great imbalence and primative economy.
Agree. Creating a console RTS can be alot of work with the many limitations to work with that PC does not have. The difference in hardware and solfware which also makes the console affordable while funtioning enough to play many great games at it's minimum.There is a reason RTS really never succeded on console for that and reason as well failed such as Warcraft for PS. That makes HW2 really the first and only SUCCESSFUL RTS created yet where even the origional greatly lacked because of great imbalence and primative economy.
You got that right! Especially the primative economy lol
once they fix all the nonsense going on right now I think we will start to see some increases in the population. Sure it wont be like it was in the golden age of season 4 but I think people will be more likely to play a few game here and there if they don't have to worry about 1 single broken strat making the game stale. Till then, its customs and fortnite.
The update glitch ruined it for a lot of people. And destiny/ cod/fifa as well
That is unfortunate. I really hope that everything gets fixed and some people come back to play; this game can be very fun.
That is unfortunate. I really hope that everything gets fixed and some people come back to play; this game can be very fun.
definitely, this game deserves more than the infamy it has received over the time from release. I say it is sad a game like HW1 was more popular than its glory of the second.