Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

Possible Halo Wars 2 leaders in Halo Infinite?!?!

OP IMadeUSitDown

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
With Halo infiinte havjng been announced, now comes the question:
Who is gonna be the big bad of that game? I honestly think they should make Atriox’s Banished the new enemy. Nonstop brutes with Voridus and Paviun as mid game bosses. Having Jerome, Alice and Douglas fighting alongside a master Chief while Isabel semi-replaces Cortana. I think it’s a great idea, considering Jul M’dama is already dead and his covenant won’t be very effective without their leader. Maybe a quarter through the game, after finishing off M’dama’s covenant, the banished jump into space over earth and the fight begins.
I just feel like atriox is too interesting of a character with too little action. He really deserves to be a MEANINGFUL villain in a mainline Halo game.
There is a lot of speculation that the Banished will make an appearance in FPS halo title's going forward. I would imagine it will happen in Infinite but to what degree remains to be scene.

I certainly hope they keep Covenant species as enemies in some regard as they are the Halo staple enemy.

I would also submit that in future Halo title's that are not main Master Chief centered titles we will play as Jerome at some point. HW2 very much laid a ground work with his character development for this to be a real possibility and I think that would be awesome.
There is a lot of speculation that the Banished will make an appearance in FPS halo title's going forward. I would imagine it will happen in Infinite but to what degree remains to be scene.

I certainly hope they keep Covenant species as enemies in some regard as they are the Halo staple enemy.

I would also submit that in future Halo title's that are not main Master Chief centered titles we will play as Jerome at some point. HW2 very much laid a ground work with his character development for this to be a real possibility and I think that would be awesome.
Jerome is a much better character than Locke. I just hope Infinite brings back boss battles.
I would love to see Colony as a secondary antagonist in a Halo Infinite. I feel like there is so much potential for an amazing boss fight when fighting a Hunter Captain in first person. Its pretty much the only thing on my wish list.
I personally want to see how they'd go about adding Pavuim, Voridus, and Atriox into Halo infinite
The way I see it, we're going to have to go to the Ark at some point to resolve that issue. If not the Banished, I'd like to see the Goliath at least.
Part of me feels like the banished will rise to honor to help battle a greater threat. The flood are still on high charity and whatever cortona plans to do will also come into play.
Part of me feels like the banished will rise to honor to help battle a greater threat. The flood are still on high charity and whatever cortona plans to do will also come into play.
Uhm.... Cortana is dead right?
I'm guessing you haven't played Halo 5 yet? Or even heard anything about it?
Heard she died but have only played half the campaign. It sucked. I beat every halo ever made but halo 5 and spartan assault. Spartan assault not bad though but halo 5 was bad in every way. I even hated the multiplayer.
Shes at the end of Halo Wars 2 and Halo 5.
I'd love to see Decimus in Halo Infinite.
It's a shame he died.. I loved his design and voice.
Mr BluDawn wrote:
Wished he died in the multiplayer too, Deci air soo sofaking annoying.
Mr BluDawn wrote:
If you see it coming it's not bad to deal with but yeah, it's pretty annoying to chase down.
Epically when they Vortex and Fury your base.
I mean Halo 5
Heard she died but have only played half the campaign. It sucked. I beat every halo ever made but halo 5 and spartan assault. Spartan assault not bad though but halo 5 was bad in every way. I even hated the multiplayer.
I mean Halo 5 was great; I played the entire thing in coop and it all felt like each one of us was playing each character. I let my brother be master chief because we played halo 1 about 50 times when we were kids. I chose to be Locke because I watched the mini series and wanted to be the man who survived nightfall thanks to the most honorable spartan sacrifice.
Mr BluDawn wrote:
He really deserved a cutscene death or like you said not died at all and Douglas should of had no helmet for losing it in the first mission.
Mr BluDawn wrote:
He really deserved a cutscene death or like you said not died at all and Douglas should of had no helmet for losing it in the first mission.
For how big if a nuisance Decimus was throughout the campaign, he has such a horrible death.
I feel like there was a huge missed opportunity to make a Blur cut scene of a large scale Game of Thrones style open battle ending with Douglas firing a rocket at decimus to score the final kill.
Mr BluDawn wrote:
I'm having bad 3vs3 memories.
Quote:
I would love to see Colony as a secondary antagonist in a Halo Infinite. I feel like there is so much potential for an amazing boss fight when fighting a Hunter Captain in first person. Its pretty much the only thing on my wish list.
Hunters are tough as they are. Then a Hunter Captain forms outta nowhere. That’d be a scene to see
Quote:
I personally want to see how they'd go about adding Pavuim, Voridus, and Atriox into Halo infinite
I’m really only super interested in Voridus and Atriox. I feel like Paviun would be the reasonable Brute who ends up siding with Chief/Jerome to help fight the flood.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2