Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Possible Yapyap bug

OP Schillllz

I was playing as cutter against a Yapyap who was pushing my base, I used close air support as he used his don't shoot me leader power and my pelicans just flew around in circles not firing . That can't be by design, an ultimate ability with a monster cooldown that costs 1500 supplies gets completely negated by a power that costs what? 500? Come on now...
More like "NopeNope" amiright??
But for reals, that's how it works. I guess you have to be sure to time it for after he's already dropped don't shoot me.

I think DSM is a way too cheap and easy to abuse power, but it is what it is. Other ppl have said that they don't think so.

Same as someone using Atriox's unbreakable to survive Inferno. But much cheaper of course
But for reals, that's how it works. I guess you have to be sure to time it for after he's already dropped don't shoot me.

I think DSM is a way too cheap and easy to abuse power, but it is what it is. Other ppl have said that they don't think so.

Same as someone using Atriox's unbreakable to survive Inferno. But much cheaper of course
Yea I can't argue with you. I didn't think of it like an unbreakable situation. God it's just frustrating
It seems like you're fully aware that it can't possibly be a bug and are more just unhappy with how things turned out.

I can't fault your for that.
Please, don't shoot me! We were just kidding...😆
Schillllz wrote:
I was playing as cutter against a Yapyap who was pushing my base, I used close air support as he used his don't shoot me leader power and my pelicans just flew around in circles not firing . That can't be by design, an ultimate ability with a monster cooldown that costs 1500 supplies gets completely negated by a power that costs what? 500? Come on now...
Doesn't really make sense, if he uses don't shoot me while other leader powers are active, the leader powers will still do damage and kill enemy units, why would captain cutters be negated, they should balance it.
The pelicans are consider unit there for they don't shoot. Heavy grunts can also emp the pelicans.