Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

Predicting the new leader tier list

OP marmy080

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Yes, may be a bit early but lets give it a go and see how it stacks up once the balance patch drop.

Forge
Arbiter

Anders
Serina
Cutter
Decimus

Pavium
Vordius

Jerome
Johnson
Shipmaster
Kinsano

Isabel
Yap yap
Colony
Atriox
-Forge
-Arby
-Anders

-Who cares
In my opinion Kinsano, Jerome, and Voridus need to be higher up. But other than that I like the list
Forge
Arby
Isabel Tanks.
I'm guessing something more like:

Forge/Arby/Anders

Serina/Pav/Voridus/Decimus/Isabel

Jerome/Shipmaster/Johnson/Cutter/Colony

Atriox/Kinsano/Yapyap

Izzy may even be up in the top with her shielded tanks, and upgraded canister. Colony may be higher as well, hard to say.
Don’t worry about tier lists. Just play your favorite leader and have fun. I know yap yaps that can beat forge and I know cutters that have beaten Anders. I want to make suggestions but let’s not all be meta slaves.
Ship master......still underrated
What happened to Trox he used to rain supreme among the banished up until AtN. When did he fall by the wayside? Did they finally nerf him enough? Lmao I remember every patch we would take bets on whether or not Trox would go untouched or be hurt again.
What makes Isabel D tier?
What happened to Trox he used to rain supreme among the banished up until AtN. When did he fall by the wayside? Did they finally nerf him enough? Lmao I remember every patch we would take bets on whether or not Trox would go untouched or be hurt again.
Fortifications nerf, shield nerf, bulwark nerf, unbreakable nerf, on top of the the introduction of new leaders was just too much for him to keep up with. He's not bad, Chosen is one of the better heroes and he's still playable, he's just usually outclassed by other choices.
What makes Isabel D tier?
She won't be, OP is underestimating her severely. Hogs will remain a very good unit giving her a solid mid game, and tanks will likely be good after the patch. Shielded scorpions with an even better canny shell will be difficult to fight against.
Wait the patch is out?
Wait the patch is out?
Patch notes are out, patch is scheduled to come on Tuesday.
Forge
Arby
Isabel Tanks.
+1
Exactly what I thought too.
The patch is out, was the OP right? ah?
Bauer8056 wrote:
Isabel is much better than the OP says
Bauer8056 wrote:
Jerome is much better than I thought.
Bauer8056 wrote:
Isabel is much better than the OP says
Not really seen much Isabel used, and quick tech hogs without a leader seem pretty dead in the water now, but I’ll take your word for it.
lol Why is Atriox on the very bottom, Do people really think he's that bad after those brutal nerfs.
Mr BluDawn wrote:
lol Why is Atriox on the very bottom, Do people really think he's that bad after those brutal nerfs.
I see what you did there.
This is what's on Yoda's website:
  1. Forge
  2. Arbiter
  3. Anders
  4. Isabel
  5. Jerome
  6. Serina
  7. Cutter
  8. Pavium
  9. Decimus
  10. Atriox
  11. Shipmaster
  12. Voridus
  13. YapYap
  14. Johnson
  15. Colony
  16. Kinsano
Only thing I strongly disagree with on this list is Kinsano being 16th. With Hogs being not quite as good anymore, I can see her Redline Cyclops being very good. I haven't seen it in play though.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2