Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Progress update (Resolved!): Short Term Commitment

OP FAITH12

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
They need to fix the dailies not resetting everyday if they really want to fix this achievement. Second time this week the dailies say "1 day" to reset, which means its gonna reset on thursday at 11pm
They need to fix the dailies not resetting everyday if they really want to fix this achievement. Second time this week the dailies say "1 day" to reset, which means its gonna reset on thursday at 11pm
Had no idea this was going on, I've had my nose in the campaign trying to get the legendary play through done. Thanks for bringing this up.
As long as I don't have to finish all weeklies for a month again then I will be happy. I have done all daily and weekly challenges except for the first day on the 16 and the first weekly that challenges that finished 2 days after the game came out.
FAITH12 wrote:
Glad to here it, it bothers me as they are the last 2 achievements I have to unlock.
Hey Juicy, you're going to have to give me some pointers on how to get the gold medals on every mission ;)
Play on easy, put the Nightmare skull on if you have it. This should increase your score to 1.40. If you complete bonus objectives you are bound to get gold. I did this method. I got it from trueachievements.
Yup. did the same. Easy gold. The only mission You have to watch out without the skull is Hold the Line as You have to do ALL optional and bonus objectives to get gold. Also, spartans now ALSO lose health when sickness skull is on.
Furinkaze wrote:
FAITH12 wrote:
Glad to here it, it bothers me as they are the last 2 achievements I have to unlock.
Hey Juicy, you're going to have to give me some pointers on how to get the gold medals on every mission ;)
Play on easy, put the Nightmare skull on if you have it. This should increase your score to 1.40. If you complete bonus objectives you are bound to get gold. I did this method. I got it from trueachievements.
Yup. did the same. Easy gold. The only mission You have to watch out without the skull is Hold the Line as You have to do ALL optional and bonus objectives to get gold. Also, spartans now ALSO lose health when sickness skull is on.
That one was fairly easy, especially if you follow the guide on trueachievements. Didn't even lose a barrier.
Beat me to it, Plastic Hassle! :)
There was an update made behind the scenes yesterday that's supposed to have these achievements working again. I'm hearing that some folks have it unlocking, others do not. I'm awaiting some additional info from the test team around exactly how this will work now and what is/isn't retroactive in its determination.
Got my short term last night, but long term didn't pop and I've completed every challenge since launch ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Got my short term last night, but long term didn't pop and I've completed every challenge since launch ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Same here. Short term unlocked after the first daily. After that I've done my last left weekly and it didn't unlock. Hope it's not still glitched.
Same here. Short term unlocked after the first daily. After that I've done my last left weekly and it didn't unlock. Hope it's not still glitched.
Unfortunately same thing happened to me. Short term popped yesterday after completing my first match of the day (not even doing daily...) but long term did not pop even after completing one of the weekly challenges (i've done them since launch). My guess - long term is still broken.
So, my long term worked (randomly) but short term still hasn't realized what I have done. Hopefully after another week of completing one each day it will be completed. Crazy achievements.
Still got 0% progress against both daily and weekly. I haven't bothered with the weekly this week but have done every daily and my achievement list has these two at the bottom of the list with 0% where it should be unlocked or at the least have a percentage progress for number of days. Still broken.
Weekly didn't pop for me didn't miss a weekly in March 🙄
Long term commitment popped for me it seems, now to wait for short term
Weekly didn't pop for me didn't miss a weekly in March 🙄
Update: weekly popped today after my first Blitz match didnt complete a weekly after match just a daily
Weekly popped for me whilst I was messing about in a campaign mission. Short term still sitting on 0%
FLUFFYR00 wrote:
Weekly popped for me whilst I was messing about in a campaign mission. Short term still sitting on 0%
Exact same thing happened for me. Would have preferred if the short term popped >.>
Had my long term pop out of nowhere without completing a single challenge last night.
Long term popped when i've played 1st match with Isabel out 9 needed for weekly challenge. All in all i'm now proud owner of all achievements in HW2 :) Waiting for next DLC cause the game is AAAWESOOOMEEE.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2