Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

PSA On Resigning

OP Mike BEASTon

Resigning doesn't give you any additional penalty compared to self destructing and losing. It hasn't for many patches. So please save everyone's time and resign when you're going to lose.
I think a lot also do it to see the end game stats to get a better idea of why they lost. But if it's clear cut, just resign.
To that point, people should really just look at the game stats on here because they are way more detailed and the in game stats are often flat out wrong.
Hmmm, I had always assumed it was the game that got it right
no, I can turn it around. I have 4 turrets and a dream.
I hate to be the wack job to ask for the patch notes. I don’t remember reading that ever. It’s not that I don’t believe it, it just always feels like resigns have always hit harder :/
People don’t earn xp when they resign
To that point, people should really just look at the game stats on here because they are way more detailed and the in game stats are often flat out wrong.
You ACTUALLY posted something? This day marks history for a legend.
THEWALL766 wrote:
She gets it.

Don’t let go of your hopes and dreams! ‘Specially not like I did.
THEWALL766 wrote:
Keep dreaming girl. You will make it one day
Resigning doesn't give you any additional penalty compared to self destructing and losing. It hasn't for many patches. So please save everyone's time and resign when you're going to lose.
No yoink off and keep the fight going as long as possible. and resigning does give you additional penalty to simply losing
No. it doesnt.
No yoink off and keep the fight going as long as possible. and resigning does give you additional penalty to simply losing
Keep it civil m8, there is a point in a game when it’s gg. I still want to see some hard proof that resigning has no additional penalty. Until that exact moment all my superior opponents get to wait a minute.
I've confirmed it myself multiple times. Do you expect me to livestream myself resigning to someone?
I've confirmed it myself multiple times. Do you expect me to livestream myself resigning to someone?
I do not want that. I want a dev/moderator or even just a few others to literally just say ‘can confirm’. It’s a slippery slope to say after resigning to a better team mmr composition and receiving a smaller deduction to then proclaim that there is no additional penalty of any kind for resigning.
I want you to be right, for the record. It would be much more conveinient, and will happily back you up if anyone asks.
I do not want that. I want a dev/moderator or even just a few others to literally just say ‘can confirm’. It’s a slippery slope to say after resigning to a better team mmr composition and receiving a smaller deduction to then proclaim that there is no additional penalty of any kind for resigning.
I want you to be right, for the record. It would be much more conveinient, and will happily back you up if anyone asks.
I can confirm that resigning does not give additional penalty. DCing does
EiTeNeR wrote:
THEWALL766 wrote:
Thewall is a girl? News to me.
EJGPharmMD wrote:
EiTeNeR wrote:
THEWALL766 wrote:
There's a wall??
EJGPharmMD wrote:
EiTeNeR wrote:
THEWALL766 wrote:
Apparently so, its a secret so well kept that neither me nor my parents even knew.