This might be a strange question
Is it a good thing for a level 6 player to play PvP?
I just finished the campaign and got to level 6 and wonder if it's good to play PvP
I'm on PC and just played some matches of co-op PvE before
Thanks
You can do whatever you want, but I played against the AI until I could beat legendary easily before I started PvP at first. You won't learn much playing against the ai but it will get you used to macro and knowing and exploring units.
You can do whatever you want, but I played against the AI until I could beat legendary easily before I started PvP at first. You won't learn much playing against the ai but it will get you used to macro and knowing and exploring units.
Noted, Thanks for the reply. Will do it
This, just to get the fundamentals down. There is also a vs. AI mode that is on heroic setting if u want to see how other players are building things
Zildjians wrote:
This, just to get the fundamentals down. There is also a vs. AI mode that is on heroic setting if u want to see how other players are building things
Thanks. I just tried 3v3 PvP earlier and sometimes just wondered, "How did they build that one or Ultimate Unit?"
Quote:
Thanks. I just tried 3v3 PvP earlier and sometimes just wondered, "How did they build that one or Ultimate Unit?"
Quick note here: Some units are specific to certain Heroes which means you can't build them unless you have that hero.
Some strategies work better with different heroes due to different leader powers
Raineeger wrote:
Quote:
Quick note here: Some units are specific to certain Heroes which means you can't build them unless you have that hero.
Thanks. Which one is the most powerful in your opinion?
Cause I think I have the basic and Serina
Some strategies work better with different heroes due to different leader powers
Guess I better save money to buy season pass
Guess I better save money to buy season pass
You should have bought the ultimate edition or complete edition to save a lot of money on dlc and halo wars de.
This might be a strange question
Is it a good thing for a level 6 player to play PvP?
I just finished the campaign and got to level 6 and wonder if it's good to play PvP
I'm on PC and just played some matches of co-op PvE before
Thanks
Just be wary the imbalance is insane on the campaign so what works on there, more than likely, will not work the same in the multiplayer mode due to lack of attention. LargeGODZILLA knows what I'm talking about.
Quote:
Another reason he or anyone else would recommend the AI first.