Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Quitters

OP UK1V

I know there’s already things in place to deter quitters from quitting but I don’t think it’s enough right now. Every game I’ve played today either one or both players have quit out immediately or 2 minutes into the game. And so I spend 25 minutes trying my hardest to win a lost game. I’m sick of it and it has made me not want to continue playing. Can you please implement a 1v1 playlist for player vs ai? That’ll solve the issue immediately.

(I know skirmish is a thing but it doesn’t reward xp, so there’s really no point).
Mods can delete this comment I double posted.
Actually that would really help in multiplayer to replace it with a bot sorry I read that all wrong earlier.
Actually that would really help in multiplayer to replace it with a bot sorry I read that all wrong earlier.
Yeah I only want to see a 1v1 player vs ai playlist added to remove the chance of people quitting out on me. Everything else is great.
Keep in mind that HW2 has been having really bad connectivity issues lately, especially on the new consoles. Unfortunately, the majority of those who appear to be quitting are likely being disconnected. I just wish their was some indication so that teammates could tell the difference.
UK1V wrote:
I know there’s already things in place to deter quitters from quitting but I don’t think it’s enough right now. Every game I’ve played today either one or both players have quit out immediately or 2 minutes into the game. And so I spend 25 minutes trying my hardest to win a lost game. I’m sick of it and it has made me not want to continue playing. Can you please implement a 1v1 playlist for player vs ai? That’ll solve the issue immediately.

(I know skirmish is a thing but it doesn’t reward xp, so there’s really no point).
Oh boy it is not that they leave . It disconnects them as the servers are pure trash 🤣 there are few quitters but most people Get disconnected or the game crashed freezed and so on 😀
UK1V wrote:

Oh boy it is not that they leave . It disconnects them as the servers are pure trash 🤣 there are few quitters but most people Get disconnected or the game crashed freezed and so on 😀
Saying there are few quitters isn't true, it's so bad that if I matchmake with someone under the level of 10, I know they'll leave, and prepare for it
UK1V wrote:

Saying there are few quitters isn't true, it's so bad that if I matchmake with someone under the level of 10, I know they'll leave, and prepare for it
Well i mostly got response from them that it kicked them ;) try asking as the servers are really bad in fact i thing they are the worst now. It doesnt matter wheter you are lvl 10 or 99 in theese days at it is like every 2-4 game that will disconnect someone in 3v3 .yes lower ranks might quit more often than higher ones but that doesnt mean that they are not kicked from match or they game crashed or frozed.