Skip to main content
Can something be done about quitters? 3 games in a row, team players quite, even when i send them supplys. This is annoying
I’m sure people do quit often, however, keep in mind that it is extremely common in this game that players get booted out either by crashing or disconnecting from servers. The online multiplayer is, in my opinion, worse than ever when it comes to the amount I personally get booted out of games. The servers are just a bit trash my guy.
Can something be done about quitters? 3 games in a row, team players quite, even when i send them supplys. This is annoying
Most of the player dont quit it just their weak servers that disconnects them or game crashing as it freezes and lags almost in every game , like it freezes for 10 sec then units moves for some time with 4x speeds like on steroids😀and sometimes it completly freezes and kick u to menu with Message lost connection , this thing is happening to many players and most of them dont have problem in any other games including Halo games . They are lazy to fix it like this is MCC all over again with only difference that they fixed MCC after 5 years but this game nope...+this game has startup problems on OG Xbox one. Then u can get stuck in multiplayer map menu when loading to match which results in 1sec after start player to leave, basiclly loading into game without him . problem is that they dont fix this game anymore , no patches other than units stats changes...i had many games that it either disconnected me or teammates or it was lagging as hell and was unplayable so we lost..
I’m sure people do quit often, however, keep in mind that it is extremely common in this game that players get booted out either by crashing or disconnecting from servers. The online multiplayer is, in my opinion, worse than ever when it comes to the amount I personally get booted out of games. The servers are just a bit trash my guy.
I don't know how bad it is in normal matches, but in vs AI if they're under level 10 (anywhere between 1 and 5 I'd say it's more common) then they are most likely going to quit. I don't understand why they do it, but a lot of times I prepare to rush the moment I see a low level because I'm almost certain they're going to dip. And yeah, I understand that the servers are wonky and drop people often, but these players will sit there, look around, detonate their base and then just leave.

I just want to understand their train of thought, like if you weren't going to play, why'd you queue up for a game?
the game doesn't tell you why they leave but from my experience its almost always a disconnect from the game. Them not doing anything just means the game is waiting on an input before deciding to remove them from the game. Which automatically destroys their base and units so thats not a deliberate action from them.
All of you are right, i can tell some of them got kicked out by the game, but there are some who quit, and like one of you said, the ones who quit are low level players getting frustrated. But is also certain that the servers need maintenance and even upgrades, this game is awesome, i love it, but sadly multiplayer sucks. I hope somebody from 343 read all your comments and put a little attention to this issue.
I detest people who quit after they totally fail a rush like babies. I mean, perhaps they are broadcasting their superior Halo Wars 2 skills; hence they leave after every failed attempt? Hmmm...
I don't know how bad it is in normal matches, but in vs AI if they're under level 10 (anywhere between 1 and 5 I'd say it's more common) then they are most likely going to quit. I don't understand why they do it, but a lot of times I prepare to rush the moment I see a low level because I'm almost certain they're going to dip. And yeah, I understand that the servers are wonky and drop people often, but these players will sit there, look around, detonate their base and then just leave.

I just want to understand their train of thought, like if you weren't going to play, why'd you queue up for a game?
Don't worry, I had a level 15 teammate just straight-up scrap his own base on accident, then my other team mate left, dooming me
I detest people who quit after they totally fail a rush like babies. I mean, perhaps they are broadcasting their superior Halo Wars 2 skills; hence they leave after every failed attempt? Hmmm...
Rushing is something I hate, it's the reason I prefer to play against AI, they don't sit there rushing 24/7
We have 4 xboxes in our household.

If I am in a Multiplayer Versus AI, and my kid turns on his Xbox... It kicks me 100% of the time simply by his Xbox logging in to xbl.
BlangWilky wrote:

If I am in a Multiplayer Versus AI, and my kid turns on his Xbox... It kicks me 100% of the time simply by his Xbox logging in to xbl.
That Is normal as you cant play on 1 account from more than 1xbox at the same time, create them a new accounts and set one xbox to home xbox so u can share xbox LIVE gold or game pass so that way they can play online or games you purchased
BlangWilky wrote:

That Is normal as you cant play on 1 account from more than 1xbox at the same time, create them a new accounts and set one xbox to home xbox so u can share xbox LIVE gold or game pass so that way they can play online or games you purchased
Yes this correct. We have 4 different IDs, 4 different Xboxes, and 4 different paid gold subscriptions.

Let's be real, there could be a small chance it is my local home network. I am using the new 3rd generation (white) xfinity modem that can max at 2.5 gig per second speed. I doubt it is that, not with all of the complaining from other people who also get disconnected. Also not getting disconnected during any other online games such as borderlands, cod, fortnite, destiny, etc