Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Rage ahead veiwer discretion advise

OP Nolanjr55

WHY THE -Yoink- AM I GOLD 3 GETTING LVL 3 BOTS AS MY TEAMMATES. ok ok calm. So i im lvl 63 rank gold 3 (1 now) and im getting lvl 1 teammates that dont know how to play, it would be alright if the had experience with other rts games but NOOOOO they have no idea how to play let alone build units and upgrade tech. Can someone tell me why or explain how to make it stop so i dont punch a hole in my desk
Hate to say it, but just punch the hole in your desk because it will keep happening. The best you can hope for is that the other team also has a potato to even the odds, which does happen quite frequently. They improved matchmaking a little while ago (don't ask me which patch), which made it happen less frequently, but it still happens a lot. I doubt there will be another patch to try to fix it further because then the wait time for matches would be too long.
I would get a lfg post up n get two actual teammates so you can grind out of gold. Gold is the second lowest rank you can have so that's the reason why you keep getting terrible teammates. Otherwise what you can do is make friends with people in higher tiers n have them teach a few things so you can get good enough to pull wins even if you are pulling all the weight.
I thought it was bronze silver gold platinum diamond and oynx
Im not good at anything but support and late game defense so i started at silver 2 and worked my way up gold 3
But thanks time to get more bots
I would have to say, if you want to complain about something complain about the continuous lagging and buggering this game does. That is something I don't think they will ever fix.
I would have to say, if you want to complain about something complain about the continuous lagging and buggering this game does. That is something I don't think they will ever fix.
Sup mrjames, just curious you playing on console or PC ?
Sup mrjames, just curious you playing on console or PC ?
Im on a console